Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Abuse Report
Did you personally PM a staff member or ask multiple times because sometimes chat gets flooded and messages get missed and you have to send a message through steam in order to grab their attention. Now to directly attack staff isn’t appropriate, especially if you weren’t going to take the time on your end do make a proper report, if you brought up the issue on the forums then it becomes clear to us that you truly have a problem with it, but sometimes asking for one gag isn’t enough to stop harassment. But this abuse thread is a different story, he used his donor powers in an inappropriate way, especially while staff were on and that’s what we are discussing, that behavior went on like that and wasn’t reported by other witnesses because you deemed it to be “not your responsibility” and that’s the issue that I see with your comment.
[Image: giphy.gif]
First, ExiledShadows is in the wrong. Improper use of commands, obvious vendetta against Summer. Pettiness on a TTT server is pathetic.

Second, I can agree that it is not your responsibility to have to report everything. You're not responsible for staffing the server. However, if you feel something is blatantly breaking our rules, you should report it.

Third, I can agree that it is hard to tell if someone is joking or not. I can also agree that if someone was offended, it's their job to report the person who offended them. We're not mind readers. But again, if something is blatantly breaking our rules, I'd report it.

Fourth, you don't need a ton of evidence to report someone. I say there is sufficient evidence in the three screenshots that Scoovie posted. I trust in our Moderators that they will handle what evidence you bring to their attention with professionalism. If they don't, find a Moderator who will.

Fifth, I doubt several Admins were on, considering the majority of our Admins are inactive ;) (coming from a Moderator who was inactive. Yeah, I got it).

Sixth, if you have screenshots of you being harassed, post them. Unless a staff member is on when you're being "flamed" (which you say there was), we can't handle your claim. Weeks of screenshots is a decent amount of hard drive space being used to house useless screenshots.
(05-04-2018, 10:53 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Did you personally PM a staff member or ask multiple times because sometimes chat gets flooded and messages get missed and you have to send a message through steam in order to grab their attention.
Yes. Also used "@". Nothing.

(05-04-2018, 10:53 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Now to directly attack staff isn’t appropriate, especially if you weren’t going to take the time on your end do make a proper report, if you brought up the issue on the forums then it becomes clear to us that you truly have a problem with it, but sometimes asking for one gag isn’t enough to stop harassment.
Strawman much? I'm not attacking anyone, I'm expressing a general distaste with the lack of action as a whole. If you consider an objective observation of inactivity and apathy an "attack", then so be it, you can believe whatever you want. Semantics.

(05-04-2018, 10:53 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: But this abuse thread is a different story, he used his donor powers in an inappropriate way, especially while staff were on and that’s what we are discussing, that behavior went on like that and wasn’t reported by other witnesses because you deemed it to be “not your responsibility” and that’s the issue that I see with your comment.
Side not before I begin; How fucked is it that you're actually assigning blame to the players, not the mods who were on, for not reporting that guy?

Not arguing that abuse at all; literally stated, if you actually read, that I wasn't on long enough to see the command abuse, but was on long enough (and confirmed) that he was doing similar troll-esque flaming/shenanigans. So no, it wasn't my responsibility to file a report about the abuse, because I didn't fucking see it. It wasn't my place to file the flaming report because he wasn't doing it to  me, and couldn't tell if it was just a joke, plus he was doing it in allchat with ~5 mods/admins on.

Nor should I have to make a report about the blatant rulebreaking/trolling with the fucking co-owner of the server on.

So if at this point you still  think that somehow I should be assigned blame for literally anything other than being a blunt ass, you would have to acknowledge that:
  1. The Admins/Mods (including the co-owner) failed to do their job, and thus the responsibility fell (somehow?) to me
  2. I can see events that happen when I'm not online, as the actual abuse happened after I got off, and thus had nothing to report
  3. This case of flaming is much more important than any other, as mods let it slide continuously all the time
  4. It's much more important to "attack" me over whether or not I should have made a redundant report about a single case of flaming (which you somehow think would have stopped the command abuse?) despite actually fix the problem
  5. That you can't read my previous posts stating that I wasn't on for the blatant rulebreaking

So, to summarize,

EDIT:

@EpicGuy doubt all you want, Scoovie and Dakody were both on. They weren't afk either, because Scoovie was playing and Dakody was using commands to fuck with scoovie and other mods. (slap, respawn (which I didnt even know existed))

EDIT 2:
I get that mods are pissy when I say they're not doing their jobs, and I get that, you're allowed to be. But if i'm seriously being assigned part of the blame for not reporting this person, then holy shit are you all projecting hard.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-04-2018, 02:41 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 10:53 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Did you personally PM a staff member or ask multiple times because sometimes chat gets flooded and messages get missed and you have to send a message through steam in order to grab their attention.
Yes. Also used "@". Nothing.

(05-04-2018, 10:53 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Now to directly attack staff isn’t appropriate, especially if you weren’t going to take the time on your end do make a proper report, if you brought up the issue on the forums then it becomes clear to us that you truly have a problem with it, but sometimes asking for one gag isn’t enough to stop harassment.
Strawman much? I'm not attacking anyone, I'm expressing a general distaste with the lack of action as a whole. If you consider an objective observation of inactivity and apathy an "attack", then so be it, you can believe whatever you want. Semantics.

(05-04-2018, 10:53 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: But this abuse thread is a different story, he used his donor powers in an inappropriate way, especially while staff were on and that’s what we are discussing, that behavior went on like that and wasn’t reported by other witnesses because you deemed it to be “not your responsibility” and that’s the issue that I see with your comment.
Side not before I begin; How fucked is it that you're actually assigning blame to the players, not the mods who were on, for not reporting that guy?

Not arguing that abuse at all; literally stated, if you actually read, that I wasn't on long enough to see the command abuse, but was on long enough (and confirmed) that he was doing similar troll-esque flaming/shenanigans. So no, it wasn't my responsibility to file a report about the abuse, because I didn't fucking see it. It wasn't my place to file the flaming report because he wasn't doing it to  me, and couldn't tell if it was just a joke, plus he was doing it in allchat with ~5 mods/admins on.

Nor should I have to make a report about the blatant rulebreaking/trolling with the fucking co-owner of the server on.

So if at this point you still  think that somehow I should be assigned blame for literally anything other than being a blunt ass, you would have to acknowledge that:
  1. The Admins/Mods (including the co-owner) failed to do their job, and thus the responsibility fell (somehow?) to me
  2. I can see events that happen when I'm not online, as the actual abuse happened after I got off, and thus had nothing to report
  3. This case of flaming is much more important than any other, as mods let it slide continuously all the time
  4. It's much more important to "attack" me over whether or not I should have made a redundant report about a single case of flaming (which you somehow think would have stopped the command abuse?) despite actually fix the problem
  5. That you can't read my previous posts stating that I wasn't on for the blatant rulebreaking

So, to summarize,

EDIT:

@EpicGuy doubt all you want, Scoovie and Dakody were both on. They weren't afk either, because Scoovie was playing and Dakody was using commands to fuck with scoovie and other mods. (slap, respawn (which I didnt even know existed))

EDIT 2:
I get that mods are pissy when I say they're not doing their jobs, and I get that, you're allowed to be. But if i'm seriously being assigned part of the blame for not reporting this person, then holy shit are you all projecting hard.
You've made 5 reports.

We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Keep the thread on track, @ReThink make your own thread.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Well, I'm guessing its happened to other people before myself, getting back on track, and I dont know if anyone else would have proof. I only have the screenshot of him actually kicking me.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm just now seeing this. It was fun and games and there was absolutely no ill feelings directed towards Summer. I think he's generally a cool guy and I was playing around with him. I kicked myself immediately after I kicked him, and he revenge kicked me. There was no "getting personal and stuff."

The last screenshot of Scoovie's was me giving into my emotions which was uncalled for. I'm an ass sometimes and I know this. There's things going on with me right now and it's got me on edge recently. Sorry if I offended people.
The screenshots that i saw say otherwise. So Id suggest not using your powers unless 100% needed. Also what you said in those pms are just uncalled for.
(05-04-2018, 03:44 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Screenshots given to me by a someone on the server. As a donor you're not allowed to use your powers when staff are on, and the attitude towards people on the server needs to change.

(05-05-2018, 02:36 AM)Traitor Wrote: The screenshots that i saw say otherwise. So Id suggest not using your powers unless 100% needed. Also what you said in those pms are just uncalled for.

Let's go over these screenshots one by one and I'll tell you my take on them each.  

1) Going off of what Summer said about kicking me first it was in a joking manner.

2) There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying I'm going to target somebody first every single round and calling people delusional after dna scanning every single kill. If I'm traitor this is perfectly legal. I'm not going to go out of my way and RDM someone who was an oppressive detective. 

3) I got salty. Nuff said.
(05-05-2018, 02:45 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 03:44 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Screenshots given to me by a someone on the server. As a donor you're not allowed to use your powers when staff are on, and the attitude towards people on the server needs to change.

(05-05-2018, 02:36 AM)Traitor Wrote: The screenshots that i saw say otherwise. So Id suggest not using your powers unless 100% needed. Also what you said in those pms are just uncalled for.

Let's go over these screenshots one by one and I'll tell you my take on them each.  

1) Going off of what Summer said about kicking me first it was in a joking manner.

2) There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying I'm going to target somebody first every single round and calling people delusional after dna scanning every single kill. If I'm traitor this is perfectly legal. I'm not going to go out of my way and RDM someone who was an oppressive detective. 

3) I got salty. Nuff said.

Lemme go on your first point because this one actually involves me, and I didn't put what you said AFTER you and I came back on the new map.

1) After the map switched and you came on and said "I don't care about your points, fuck your points" in a manner that seemed like it wasn't a joke towards me, so you are lying there sir.

2) Don't go off of what I say, you go off of what you meant by it. It was either joking or it wasn't. Don't use me to sly your way into making it seem like it was a joke. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, even though I knew it wasn't.. but to me, now it seems like it was purposeful.

3) You left the game after the map switched and after you said that, barely staying one round, if that. So why should I believe you in that?

So, you joking about it and then leaving after you say that made it definitely seem like you weren't going off of "fun and games." You know you're not supposed to kick people when staff are on, so why even do it as a joke (if it was supposed to be one)? People have said you do this to many people, you scream into your mic alot, you go off on people all the time... I mean cmon man.
[Image: b_560x95.png]