Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Abuse Report
(05-05-2018, 10:52 AM)Summer Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 02:45 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote:
(05-04-2018, 03:44 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Screenshots given to me by a someone on the server. As a donor you're not allowed to use your powers when staff are on, and the attitude towards people on the server needs to change.

(05-05-2018, 02:36 AM)Traitor Wrote: The screenshots that i saw say otherwise. So Id suggest not using your powers unless 100% needed. Also what you said in those pms are just uncalled for.

Let's go over these screenshots one by one and I'll tell you my take on them each.  

1) Going off of what Summer said about kicking me first it was in a joking manner.

2) There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying I'm going to target somebody first every single round and calling people delusional after dna scanning every single kill. If I'm traitor this is perfectly legal. I'm not going to go out of my way and RDM someone who was an oppressive detective. 

3) I got salty. Nuff said.

Lemme go on your first point because this one actually involves me, and I didn't put what you said AFTER you and I came back on the new map.

1) After the map switched and you came on and said "I don't care about your points, fuck your points" in a manner that seemed like it wasn't a joke towards me, so you are lying there sir.

2) Don't go off of what I say, you go off of what you meant by it. It was either joking or it wasn't. Don't use me to sly your way into making it seem like it was a joke. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, even though I knew it wasn't.. but to me, now it seems like it was purposeful.

3) You left the game after the map switched and after you said that, barely staying one round, if that. So why should I believe you in that?

So, you joking about it and then leaving after you say that made it definitely seem like you weren't going off of "fun and games." You know you're not supposed to kick people when staff are on, so why even do it as a joke (if it was supposed to be one)? People have said you do this to many people, you scream into your mic alot, you go off on people all the time... I mean cmon man.
1) I was alt tabbed and responded to what you said to me in your kick message while staff were on so lets not play coy here. You're not entirely innocent either. As for the joking manner, you clearly don't understand my humor so I wont make an effort to be funny towards you anymore. 

2) It wasn't purposeful. I already said I hold nothing against you even after you're reporting me for donor abuse. 

3) I have a life, I can't stay every waking moment on the server. I have family that I need to take care of, bills that need to be paid, etc. 

If you want me to leave you be that's all you have to say. I said earlier I'm on edge and have things going on. Yeah, I scream a lot and go off on people at times. However, you're the only one I remember kicking for a joke. I kick other people when no mods are on for mass rdm and griefing. I can see you don't find it funny though so I won't bother interacting with you anymore. 

As for previous offences I'll work on keeping myself in check. I understand people don't like it when I scream and "go off" on a rampage or whatever. Expect to see efforts to reform.