Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Tmod Abuse
Offender's Name: Karl

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37534630

Offender's Rank: Tmod

What They Did: Karl false slayed me and generally doesn't know how to properly moderate the server. The story starts on the map fastfood; I kill a traitor, I ID the body, another traitor (his name is Marked) says "KOS Trombowen", and I kill him. From there, the server spirals out of control. Both Marked and his friend continually RDM me and harass me over voice chat; thankfully @City was there to deal with many of those reports. Anyway, this continues until all of the staff except for Karl leave. Marked, as a Detective, shoots me for 8hp and runs away, so I follow and kill him around 10-15 sec after he does damage to me (the timing will be important later). I get reported by Marked, and I cite that he intentionally shot me (which is self defense). Marked and his friends argue with Karl, and he eventually slays me for RDM, claiming that "I waited too long to shoot him" or some bullshit like that. Karl doesn't know the rules; when @City was on, he had to take a lot of the reports that Karl was trying to handle. I even had to explain to him the rules regarding damage because he didn't know that 5hp+ was KOS'able and 20hp+ was slayable. He knew that the group of guests (Marked and his friends) were harassing me, yet he did not intervene at all. I really wanted to gag them, but that would only make them RDM me and harass me more. 

When They Did It: 11/4/18 10:30pm - 11:00pm

Potential Witnesses: Hash, @City, Festive Fireball

Proof: 

https://imgur.com/a/Dmn7TLQ
https://imgur.com/a/kzXOfvW
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

@"Karl"
Yeah he was very unaware of the rules and argued what was on the MOTD saying "has to be 20 dmg is kosable" and before I had left i saw some reports that were forgiven when it was clearly rdm
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Oof, bad Karl.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
You see that karl just came back from a hiatus and just returned and may have forgotten the rules a bit and how the rules changed he may be adjusted to those rules so go easy on the pal
merry christmas xbox
Jimbo's right. Karl DID just kome back from a hiatus.

@"Karl" I would suggest refamiliarizing yourself with the rules, as they have been updated since you've been gone.
Barl
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Yea, Karl did just come back from an extended break and might’ve forgotten some of the rules or some of them may have changed since he last played, it happens to most of us but he should re-learn them to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. As far as the harassing goes, no idea what happened there or the extent of it, but Karl should’ve known how to handle that and should’ve took appropriate action and intervened accordingly.
(11-05-2018, 10:11 AM)Gabe Wrote: Yea, Karl did just come back from an extended break and might’ve forgotten some of the rules or some of them may have changed since he last played, it happens to most of us but he should re-learn them to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. As far as the harassing goes, no idea what happened there or the extent of it, but Karl should’ve known how to handle that and should’ve took appropriate action and intervened accordingly.

Here's the thread regarding harassment. Even though he might've come back from an extended break, what pisses me off is that he initially ruled in my favor and finished the case, but around 8 rounds later, the people who were targeting me (Marked and his friends) convinced him that his judgement was wrong. He was taking rules advice from a bunch of guests that were blatantly targeting me.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-05-2018, 11:20 AM)Trombowen Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 10:11 AM)Gabe Wrote: Yea, Karl did just come back from an extended break and might’ve forgotten some of the rules or some of them may have changed since he last played, it happens to most of us but he should re-learn them to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. As far as the harassing goes, no idea what happened there or the extent of it, but Karl should’ve known how to handle that and should’ve took appropriate action and intervened accordingly.

Here's the thread regarding harassment. Even though he might've come back from an extended break, what pisses me off is that he initially ruled in my favor and finished the case, but around 8 rounds later, the people who were targeting me (Marked and his friends) convinced him that his judgement was wrong. He was taking rules advice from a bunch of guests that were blatantly targeting me.

Yea, that’s something that shouldn’t of happened especially if you wait 8 rounds or so to readdress the problem. From the looks of it to me Karl did false slay you. Also jsyk any amount of gun damage is kosable, it is only 5+ damage for props. I’ll take a look at the ban request when I get home in like an hour from when I post this unless someone beats me to it