Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Tmod Abuse
*thinks the donor is the troll rather than the guests, the one that actually knows the rules*
*sides with the guests, the ones constantly rdm'ing*
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-06-2018, 10:03 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Already told you why it took me so long, and timing doesn't matter smart guy. Also, what made you unaware of them targeting me: the constant reports I kept making on them, the constant KOS's on me at the beginning of rounds, or the constant voice chat harassment?

Don't get ill. I'm trying to convey this as honest as possible. 

Its many against few. It seemed like you were calling for attention. You were having a bad day it seemed, and I legit joined in the middle of it, Months Away From Anybody On The Server. You are just as unknown to me as those people were. You were harping against the many and getting away with it it seemed at the time. I told you to report it if there was a problem, and you did. This is why we are here now. It seems as if my judgement was wrong.
Well, regardless of what you think, if a big group is harassing one person- I'd feel that it should/could be obvious that that's called targeting.
Maybe if you're put in this situation again which is highly plausible because TTT is cancer, just stop both parties especially if you weren't there for the entirety of the situation and go from there.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(11-06-2018, 10:15 PM)✩Hani Wrote: Well, regardless of what you think, if a big group is harassing one person- I'd feel that it should/could be obvious that that's called targeting.
Maybe if you're put in this situation again which is highly plausible because TTT is cancer, just stop both parties especially if you weren't there for the entirety of the situation and go from there.

Sadly I was not there for the entire situation. Thats food for thought though. Its funny, I didnt want to abuse my power (especially since i just got back not even hours ago before this, not wanting to make a name for myself) so I disputed it the minuscule amount possible, but to the wrong end. Then I made a name for myself. 

I am sorry, Trombowen. I apologize for displaying my power in the wrong manner to you. Its too late, and I made a booboo. not a Jimbo booboo, but a pretty big one that seems to have shaken the whole server. I don't know if you will ever get this from anybody else who might have done you wrong. A written apology is not what you want though. Do you need to know anything else Trombowen?
(11-06-2018, 10:11 PM)Karl Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 10:03 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Already told you why it took me so long, and timing doesn't matter smart guy. Also, what made you unaware of them targeting me: the constant reports I kept making on them, the constant KOS's on me at the beginning of rounds, or the constant voice chat harassment?

Don't get ill. I'm trying to convey this as honest as possible. 

Its many against few. It seemed like you were calling for attention. You were having a bad day it seemed, and I legit joined in the middle of it, Months Away From Anybody On The Server. You are just as unknown to me as those people were. You were harping against the many and getting away with it it seemed at the time. I told you to report it if there was a problem, and you did. This is why we are here now. It seems as if my judgement was wrong.

But, you didn't join in the middle of it. You were there for the beginning, where @City took the reports you were handling, you left for a total of three rounds, and then rejoined. Nothing changed between the time you left and the time you rejoined; they were targeting me before, and they were targeting me after.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

That was the beginning? Seemed like the middle. Seemed like they were well aware of who you were and vice versa. You two seemed to be messing around for the first few minutes, thought yal were buddy buddy. But then I realized there was a big problem. I digress, If I joined in the beginning, then yea, I messed up hardcore. Ill admit that.
I'm not really that mad that you slayed me or "[displayed your] power in a wrong manner". I'm mad that you weren't able to recognize those guys blatantly targeting me and siding with them at some points.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-06-2018, 10:35 PM)Trombowen Wrote: I'm not really that mad that you slayed me or "[displayed your] power in a wrong manner". I'm mad that you weren't able to recognize those guys blatantly targeting me and siding with them at some points.

Because you were nonchalantly saying "No I'm not" (In regards to their acusations, which was harming and shooting at with what little evidence I managed to get) Like you were a troll yourself. I have never met you before, and I have dealt with plenty of people whom were clearly wrong and remained calm and rather smug. You also have a very calm tone and it plays tricks. It tricked me into thinking you were hiding something or not telling the whole story. Anything else need to ask? I got 10 minutes before Im hitting the sack.

Edit: I am off to sleep. I will resume this tomorrow in 20 hours from this post.
This should be more of a warning to look at the motd than a demotion and can we close this tyvm
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(11-08-2018, 09:38 PM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: This should be more of a warning to look at the motd than a demotion and can we close this tyvm

Not to help my own case, but I agree. It was not intentional to cause frustration, or make Trombowen upset. I will look more closely at details and reports in the future of moderating the server.