Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Tmod Abuse
The slays are understandable if the rules were different from back then, but if you're on hiatus for that long yeah, definitely should read the MOTD again because online communities are quick paced and things change all the time.
As for the targeting, no matter how long you're gone for one should have better judgement to stop blatant targeting, it's not rocket science. I realize it can be really annoying to handle but not that hard to stop.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I have to look on a desktop, and my screen gave out the other day, but Karl has def been off and on lately enough to have read any rule changes

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-05-2018, 05:03 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I have to look on a desktop, and my screen gave out the other day, but Karl has def been off and on lately enough to have read any rule changes

Definitely have been online enough to reread the rules. Believe it or not, I read them but it was too late and after the fact that I have already done this. I do try to make decisions based on what is best for server abiding by rules, but obviously I made a mistake. If something needs to be done, do it. If i need to do anything, notify me. I will adhere to my best to prevent this in the future.

I did see the 8HP, but i justified it as taking advantage of a situation, which nobody here sees. If you look upon the logs (I will provide .PNG in a few) , it took over 20 seconds for Trombowen to take fire upon the detective again. I figured he was trying to take advantage of the rules, regardless of his stats on the server.

I see you guys think I'm taking advantage of what is given to me, but it was in my best interest and for the server to slay Trombowen for doing what he did. (Which specifically points to merking a Detective 20 seconds later for what looks to be minimal damage that I indited to be accidental)

But first come first serve. He got his story out, that is mine.
I thought this was pretty funny (it was over voice chat btw):

nopleez: "Are you planning on responding to the forum post reporting you?"

Karl: "No, not really."
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Regardless of the slays- what about the harassment/targeting you let a group of trolls get away with?
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(11-06-2018, 09:37 PM)Karl Wrote:  I see you guys think I'm taking advantage of what is given to me, but it was in my best interest and for the server to slay Trombowen for doing what he did. (Which specifically points to merking a Detective 20 seconds later for what looks to be minimal damage that I indited to be accidental)

Excuse me, did you even read. You're completely missing the point of me killing that detective. He had been rdm'ing and targeting me for multiple rounds, something you didn't even acknowledge; that's why I tracked him down and killed him.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

I wasn't there for the full issue but I got on the server in the middle of it and it did seem like this Tmod was siding and being buddy buddy with the trolling guests. I stepped in and slayed the guest (OperatorDJ) who had RDMd after looking at the situation with the limited information I had. OperatorDJ complained about it and Karl did not really comment after that because I told him to work on other simple RDM reports. This one incident had practically the entire server in turmoil and Karl wasn't helping too much by continuing to argue with Trombowen and yell into the mic.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Did not know that or was made aware of that at all. I joined to it 4 matches after your murder of that detective. I was attempting to do my part, filing paperwork. Sorry it took 8 whole rounds to solve, with you getting the slay at the end. But honestly, it sat in the back of my mind the whole time you wanted to kill him to see how far you could get past a rule.

Also, the 20 seconds: https://imgur.com/a/CUDjsGb Thats the main reason why I made my choice. Did not know of Marked's history on the server. Or of anybodys to be honest due to my away.
(11-06-2018, 09:57 PM)Karl Wrote: Did not know that or was made aware of that at all. I joined to it 4 matches after your murder of that detective. I was attempting to do my part, filing paperwork. Sorry it took 8 whole rounds to solve, with you getting the slay at the end. But honestly, it sat in the back of my mind the whole time you wanted to kill him to see how far you could get past a rule.

Also, the 20 seconds: https://imgur.com/a/CUDjsGb Thats the main reason why I made my choice. Did not know of Marked's history on the server. Or of anybodys to be honest due to my away.

Already told you why it took me so long, and timing doesn't matter smart guy. Also, what made you unaware of them targeting me: the constant reports I kept making on them, the constant KOS's on me at the beginning of rounds, or the constant voice chat harassment?

Also, "[I didn't] know of Marked's history on the server"; smart guy, they were all guests, which means they just started playing.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-06-2018, 09:54 PM)City Wrote: I wasn't there for the full issue but I got on the server in the middle of it and it did seem like this Tmod was siding and being buddy buddy with the trolling guests. I stepped in and slayed the guest (OperatorDJ) who had RDMd after looking at the situation with the limited information I had. OperatorDJ complained about it and Karl did not really comment after that because I told him to work on other simple RDM reports. This one incident had practically the entire server in turmoil and Karl wasn't helping too much by continuing to argue with Trombowen and yell into the mic.

Yeah. Coming back to this and having it be one of my first reports reminded me of the terror it can be. I shouted at Trombowen, not knowing who he was or what side of the gun who was on. I thought he was the troll to be frank, not ever meeting him before. Nor have I met the trolls.