Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Doug Dimmadome Report
Wow what a nice way to start a reply..... "Fuck you @Gabe"
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-01-2018, 05:50 AM)Doug Dimmadome Wrote: Oh boy, my longest post yet. Forgive any mispells or oddities in it as I have to type this from a shitty mobile phone until I am near a computer.

Fuck you @Gabe for the Avi situation mention. You have no idea the full story there which is made completely evident as you reference a post in a long, long thread in which I had to defend myself from people who made Avi a huge victim when she made it clear later she viewed the whole incident as no big deal, an I apologised in both that thread and privately tonher for making her feel discomfort on a personal level as that never was, never has been, and never will be my intent with my humor on thr server. Again Avi, if you find this thread, I apologise for my avtions then as they were never intended to cause harm.

The false slay from my past you bring up happened a while ago, don't be a child and dredge a past mistake up to make it seem like I do this constantly, I don't. In my years of playing on this server I've made mistakes and enemies, everyone in staff has.

To the people who bitch about me killing for being annoying, I've only ever done it to mic spammers, people who I personally find unbearable and obnoxious, or who have done something to insult those on the server I would call friend. I'll do this once to a person and stop as I don't believe in targeting or harrassing someone just because I don't like them. I also make it clear, by the time I'm ready to kill for these things, that I am willing to take my punishment and that that sort of behavior is not condoned. I make it clear that doing so will result in either myself or another staff member will take action.

Now let us addres these current accusations against me from Gabe.

You barely know me. I've never seen you on the sever before this incident you reported me for and when I was on, I was on for ~30 minutes. That is not nearly enlugh time for you to decide what kind of person and staff I am. How fucking dare you attack me personally with some of you comments, you have no right and nothing to validly back up your claims. Your flimsy so called "evidence" is just the text chat, you failed yo mention at all my responding in the voice chat, reaffirming to you that it was unforgiven on my screen. I'm not going to retread my previous deconstruction of what you've said. You made an entire threwd to accuse me and bring up the past that was left in the past, this wasn't a professional attack against me because you see me as unfit staff, this was very clearly personal which I don't understand as I have no outstanding memory of you, but perhaps I've "wronged" you or someone you know. Yes, it's obvious I made a mistake here in draling with the report, no I'm not indifferent as a staff member and I do take ky role with some amount of seriousness, but I also understand that this is just a video game so I don't slit my wrists at every wrong turn and fuck up.

You make a big deal out of why I didn't slay myself, I've been told many times by mods, test mods, admins, and super admins to not handle slaying against myself and reports against myself or from myself, I'll be a biased view in it. With that being said, let me counter your point @Gabe. Why didn't you or @Lycan (Love you, fuck you) slay me? You're both staff, you both made it clear I had screwed up and that you could clearly see I screwed up. Do your own job, since I'm so careless, and add the slay. I didn't do it as it would be unprofessional to do such when other staff are present to do so, I do that in order to avoid trouble.

TL;DR - You made a thread in which you attacked me personally for no reason, made a mountain out of a molehill over a mistake, brought up previously resolved problems as though they have bearing now, and claimed I should've done your job for you @Gabe, and I acknowledge that the handling of the repoet was my mistake and will accept punishment for it.

Thank you for being the bigger man than me in this sitiation Wiggly Nose Penis Toes, it is appreciated.

(Please keep that I have dyslexia in mind, it is very possible and very likely my brain switched the check mark and the X mark while I tried to quickly handle the report. I will also attempt to rectify any mispells I've made in this post at home on Word.)

(06-30-2018, 02:55 AM)Mr. Hat Wrote: I haven't been apart of the community for very long, just having gotten back into Gmod a bit after a long while of being away. Every staff members I have come across has been pretty laid back and relaxed and some even helpful. @matt_st3 (Strongrule) and I had a lot of fun tossing discombobulaters everywhere just the other night. @Gabe was very helpful when I first joined helping me out figuring out how the point system works. BUT the first time I ever met @Doug Dimmadome he joined the server and was loud, rude, and just outright not fun to be around. I ended up leaving just so I didn't have to play alongside what I personally call toxic. I wouldn't say my encounter is means to ban but it was definitely a good enough reason for me to +1 this post.

You not liking me isn't relavent to this post at all, you don't have to like me. I don't care if you don't like me either, nothing you said here is relavent to the thread.

(06-29-2018, 06:17 PM)[AG] StrawIowa39 Wrote: Its try very rude staff member, You want nice staff member to show new players that they can trust them and that they feel safe

Again, nothing said here is relavent to the thread. I do not have to be nice to you as a staff member, most of staff is generally not that nice.

Fucking lol, just admitted to targeted RDM on multiple occasions and said it “isn’t harassment”. 

I also call bullshit on “only targeting micspammers and people who insult muh frend”. I RARELY use mic for anything other than KOS, and I have only ever had one issue on the ttt server. 

Either way, that’s intentional consistent RDM and harassment right there, which NO MOD SHOULD BE DOING. 

Your reply was riddled with insults and no real evidence, compared to @Gabe who has a SHITLOAD of stuff on you from a ton of people who know you’re as much of a shitter as the evidence suggests. You literally admitted to half of it. 

Demote and/or ban this kid, he’s admitting fault and trying to blameshift and justify rule breaking.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

You know a nice “Oh yes I did this wrong I admit that but you didn’t have to bring up something that far back with this.” Also usually it’s for the staff who wronged to acknowledge their wrong and slay them self. Doing your own report when other staff are on is one thing but slaying yourself for a wrong-doing
Is another.
(07-01-2018, 06:10 AM)MiniMe2001 {moat.gg} Wrote: You know a nice “Oh yes I did this wrong I admit that but you didn’t have to bring up something that far back with this.” Also usually it’s for the staff who wronged to acknowledge their wrong and slay them self. Doing your own report when other staff are on is one thing but slaying yourself for a wrong-doing
Is another.

You're probably right, I'm just too annoyed by this to respond calmly. Like I said, if there is other staff I don't to avoid trouble.

(07-01-2018, 05:55 AM)Traitor Wrote: Wow what a nice way to start a reply..... "Fuck you @Gabe"

Yes, he brought up a touchy subject for me.

Quote:Fucking lol, just admitted to targeted RDM on multiple occasions and said it “isn’t harassment”. 

I also call bullshit on “only targeting micspammers and people who insult muh frend”. I RARELY use mic for anything other than KOS, and I have only ever had one issue on the ttt server. 

Either way, that’s intentional consistent RDM and harassment right there, which NO MOD SHOULD BE DOING. 

Your reply was riddled with insults and no real evidence, compared to @Gabe who has a SHITLOAD of stuff on you from a ton of people who know you’re as much of a shitter as the evidence suggests. You literally admitted to half of it. 

Demote and/or ban this kid, he’s admitting fault and trying to blameshift and justify rule breaking.

Citation on the whole "riddled with insults" needed. I insulted him a grand total of once with the "fuck you" so please, elaborate. And no, no he doesn't. He has evidence for this one specific incident he's actually reporting me for, the rest are past incidents that were resolved already and have no bearing on the current report. He attacked me personally out of no where as someone I barely know, Hell I don't even have any outstanding memory of you outside of knowing that I've killed you before for being annoying to me specifically. You seemed to have ignored that third reasoning in your reply here. As stated, I do not condone mass RDM and do punish people who perform the act like I have done, and if there aren't other staff on, I slay myself for incidents like that one. You make it seem like I do this constantly, I don't. I'm rarely on TTT anymore anyways, and it's usually for a 30 minute pow-wow every day or two, at my height of activity I'm on for a few hours. As for "no real evidence", I'm not contesting that I made a mistake. That's why there's no "evidence," that and, though you seem to have completely forgotten this so I'll remind you, this report on me was made days ago for an incident I barely even gave a second thought to before yesterday when it was brought to my attention that something had been said about me on the forums.

You want to make me out to be this big villain because I killed you once for annoying me, or a valid KOS you might just be salty about, I honestly don't know. If I wasn't slain for killing you, it was a valid KOS and get over it. If I was, get over it, it's a video game, don't harp on it like it's real life and leave the past in the past.

Before you claim insult, I'm not insulting you, I'm talking down to you like I would my 9 year old sister, there's a difference.

To address my fuck you to Gabe, I'll apologize right now to you @Gabe , I shouldn't have started that way. This situation has me very annoyed, but I stand by the sentiment of it. I will go back and modify it as it's not how I want to conduct myself. To elaborate on why, as I stated in my reply to @"MiniMe2001 {moat.gg}" , it's something I will joke about on the server to save face, but the Avi situation is still a very sore subject for reasons I won't get into.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
Just to clarify, now that I've had to time to sit here and go through everything on my PC, the two threads brought against me are both over a year old.
Well this is interesting..

At first when I read this, I was confused as to why this was so blown out of proportion for one false slay.. While yes, there have been incidences in the past that show his history as a staff member. I don't believe that it should've gotten this far. While I wasn't on the server at the time, nor have I been in a while, I would like to share my opinion on the matter.

1.) I used to be a staff member, the reports can get a little stressful near the end of the map. Most of us have tried to finish the remaining reports before the map ended. This has caused people to make errors with the RDM reports in the past. Even though they're staff, keep in mind that they're also human. We make mistakes like this sometimes. I think that if a staff member makes an error in a report, they should slay themselves immediately after. However, if they had to leave afterwards for somewhere like work or school, then they should be slain when they get back on the server.

2.) As stated above, the Avi situation shouldn't have been brought into this, because they're not related whatsoever. Same person being blamed, however, one was about a song title in the queue.. and this is about a false slay. I don't understand why that whole thread was brought into this one. It caused a lot of unnecessary drama in the community at that time. The last thing we need right now is more drama on the forums about this.

In the end, it is the admins decision on what should be done. But there shouldn't be so much arguing on this thread. There is so much constant bickering at each other on every single thread now. I think this could've been solved with a slay as a simple punishment, not a thread that digs up several past threads. Please don't misunderstand this post, I KNOW that Doug is in the wrong in this. (and was kinda stupid) However, I think some people should also think about the reasons stated above. There is no question whether he should be punished for this or not, he definitely should. This just seems so minor to call for a demotion, especially since the last incidence with him happened more than half a year ago.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
[Image: Hss0lhm.png]

@Gabe
Look at @ReThink 's reputation lol. That takes some dedication @Doug Dimmadome
(07-01-2018, 09:39 AM)Roger Roger Wrote: Look at @ReThink 's reputation lol. That takes some dedication @Doug Dimmadome

I'm an angry man
That, disliking all of his posts he's made. Is very fucking petty mate, and quite honestly, makes you look completely like the cunt in the situation. Especially after he made some points against you, boo freakity hoo. I dont know what the fucks going on between him and you, but from what I can tell from the actions taken by you, you need to grow up.

You're staff, you SHOULD not act in stupid ways and not shoot people for "Being annoying". I know I am not adding anything concerning Gabes post, but I am hopping in on this cancerous behaviour you are showing, wich is extremely un-staff like and should be addressed.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.