Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Doug Dimmadome Report
I know the stuff was brought up from the past to show it's not your first incident, but I wont touch that and will let the past speak for itself.

(07-01-2018, 05:50 AM)Doug Dimmadome Wrote: To the people who bitch about me killing for being annoying, I've only ever done it to mic spammers, people who I personally find unbearable and obnoxious, or who have done something to insult those on the server I would call friend. I'll do this once to a person and stop as I don't believe in targeting or harassing someone just because I don't like them. I also make it clear, by the time I'm ready to kill for these things, that I am willing to take my punishment and that that sort of behavior is not condoned. I make it clear that doing so will result in either myself or another staff member will take action.

This concerns me, because that's not how a staff should conduct themself when dealing with a mic spammer or when they find someone annoying. You have tools given to you as a staff member for issues like mic spam. You also acknowledge in your statement that behavior is not condoned, so why do it in the first place? Also intentionally going after someone thats causing issues is targeted rdm.  And it seems this has happened on different instances, and I know Ive been rdmed by you as well.
Another thing I would like to point out. I joined the server one day, and you were clearly mic spamming and encouraging it. When I said something, you made a sny comment that the mic spam had to stop because I was ruining the fun.

IMO, seeing you do these kinds of things and having you admit that you do things that break the rules makes me question your conduct as a staff member.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
@Scoovie Yeah @Doug Dimmadome just massed -1 all my posts. Lmao good way to get yourself banned.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(07-01-2018, 09:47 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: That, disliking all of his posts he's made. Is very fucking petty mate, and quite honestly, makes you look completely like the cunt in the situation. Especially after he made some points against you, boo freakity hoo. I dont know what the fucks going on between him and you, but from what I can tell from the actions taken by you, you need to grow up.

You're staff, you SHOULD not act in stupid ways and not shoot people for "Being annoying". I know I am not adding anything concerning Gabes post, but I am hopping in on this cancerous behaviour you are showing, wich is extremely un-staff like and should be addressed.

I got bored and decided to dislike all his posts on his own threads, including his cancer threads that already had a bunch of dislikes. I'll probably go undo it, but I don't feel bad for it. He demands I get banned and demoted because he doesn't like me and because I RDM'd him ONE time. He's also been a problem before and banned twice, I don't feel bad for disliking the posts especially since I didn't like what he was saying. Also, rep means nothing. You can all do the same to me, I don't care.

(07-01-2018, 09:51 AM)Avi Wrote: I know the stuff was brought up from the past to show it's not your first incident, but I wont touch that and will let the past speak for itself.

(07-01-2018, 05:50 AM)Doug Dimmadome Wrote: To the people who bitch about me killing for being annoying, I've only ever done it to mic spammers, people who I personally find unbearable and obnoxious, or who have done something to insult those on the server I would call friend. I'll do this once to a person and stop as I don't believe in targeting or harassing someone just because I don't like them. I also make it clear, by the time I'm ready to kill for these things, that I am willing to take my punishment and that that sort of behavior is not condoned. I make it clear that doing so will result in either myself or another staff member will take action.

This concerns me, because that's not how a staff should conduct themself when dealing with a mic spammer or when they find someone annoying. You have tools given to you as a staff member for issues like mic spam. You also acknowledge in your statement that behavior is not condoned, so why do it in the first place? Also intentionally going after someone thats causing issues is targeted rdm.  And it seems this has happened on different instances, and I know Ive been rdmed by you as well.
Another thing I would like to point out. I joined the server one day, and you were clearly mic spamming and encouraging it. When I said something, you made a sny comment that the mic spam had to stop because I was ruining the fun.

IMO, seeing you do these kinds of things and having you admit that you do things that break the rules makes me question your conduct as a staff member.

You must be confusing me with someone else because I've never condoned RDM. If you can give me more specifics, I might be able to put anything I might have said into context, but I always mute spammers. And I'm sure you've RDM'd people before, you say it like I just up and shoot you. There is almost always a reason I shoot someone, I don't just murder people for no reason. It's not common for me to kill people for the reasons stated above, that just happens to be a point they brought up, I also keep saying that I don't condone RDM and actively encourage punishment for myself and others who do it. I don't mass RDM, I don't RDM a bunch in one map, it happens case by case.

Everyone is making it seem like I do it constantly and I don't. I don't know why I have to keep repeating this point.

(07-01-2018, 09:55 AM)ReThink Wrote: @Scoovie Yeah @Doug Dimmadome just massed -1 all my posts. Lmao good way to get yourself banned.

1.) No rule against it, ask me to stop and I will because harassment.
2.) I was gonna go through and delete them regardless of if you noticed anyways, I'm just bored and decided to downvote every thread you made. If it was a cancer thread, the downvote will stay.

(07-01-2018, 09:55 AM)ReThink Wrote: @Scoovie Yeah @Doug Dimmadome just massed -1 all my posts. Lmao good way to get yourself banned.

Ta da, enjoy your new +1's. I'll probably undo a bunch of them at some point, but if your rep means that much to you, enjoy.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
Salt?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You need to calm down.

-1ing everyone and throwing a tantrum isn't going to solve your mistake.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(07-01-2018, 09:57 AM)Doug Dimmadome Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 09:47 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: That, disliking all of his posts he's made. Is very fucking petty mate, and quite honestly, makes you look completely like the cunt in the situation. Especially after he made some points against you, boo freakity hoo. I dont know what the fucks going on between him and you, but from what I can tell from the actions taken by you, you need to grow up.

You're staff, you SHOULD not act in stupid ways and not shoot people for "Being annoying". I know I am not adding anything concerning Gabes post, but I am hopping in on this cancerous behaviour you are showing, wich is extremely un-staff like and should be addressed.

I got bored and decided to dislike all his posts on his own threads, including his cancer threads that already had a bunch of dislikes. I'll probably go undo it, but I don't feel bad for it. He demands I get banned and demoted because he doesn't like me and because I RDM'd him ONE time. He's also been a problem before and banned twice, I don't feel bad for disliking the posts especially since I didn't like what he was saying. Also, rep means nothing. You can all do the same to me, I don't care.

(07-01-2018, 09:51 AM)Avi Wrote: I know the stuff was brought up from the past to show it's not your first incident, but I wont touch that and will let the past speak for itself.

You must be confusing me with someone else because I've never condoned RDM. If you can give me more specifics, I might be able to put anything I might have said into context, but I always mute spammers. And I'm sure you've RDM'd people before, you say it like I just up and shoot you. There is almost always a reason I shoot someone, I don't just murder people for no reason. It's not common for me to kill people for the reasons stated above, that just happens to be a point they brought up, I also keep saying that I don't condone RDM and actively encourage punishment for myself and others who do it. I don't mass RDM, I don't RDM a bunch in one map, it happens case by case.

Everyone is making it seem like I do it constantly and I don't. I don't know why I have to keep repeating this point.

1.) No rule against it, ask me to stop and I will because harassment.
2.) I was gonna go through and delete them regardless of if you noticed anyways, I'm just bored and decided to downvote every thread you made. If it was a cancer thread, the downvote will stay.

Ta da, enjoy your new +1's. I'll probably undo a bunch of them at some point, but if your rep means that much to you, enjoy.

Mass +1ing to “fix” your mass -1 with a “subtle” hint that you’ll try to do it later is hardcore rep manipulation, which is against community rules. 

You should really stop while you’re behind.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

This is petty. Unless I've already forgotten something because I read the whole thread just now, Gabe's report is not a personal attack against you. It is a well written summation of incidents and reference to you character as a staff member as he sees it. I find Gabe to have fine character, and your personal outburst towards him show you have not, only reaffirming his and other members' points.
RDMing members for micspam or being annoying? That is inappropriate RDM believe it or not, as you are supposed to use your staff powers to monitor the server. This only brings further question on your ability to staff.
Mass negative rep towards a community member? If you wanted to show your character that's a fine way to do it.
For that matter it sounds like you are still being snide towards Avi.

TLDR: I find you character lacking and ability to staff as unfit due primarily to your responses here. You did more to hurt your chances than Gabe's original post.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(07-01-2018, 12:32 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This is petty. Unless I've already forgotten something because I read the whole thread just now, Gabe's report is not a personal attack against you. It is a well written summation of incidents and reference to you character as a staff member as he sees it. I find Gabe to have fine character, and your personal outburst towards him show you have not, only reaffirming his and other members' points.
RDMing members for micspam or being annoying? That is inappropriate RDM believe it or not, as you are supposed to use your staff powers to monitor the server. This only brings further question on your ability to staff.
Mass negative rep towards a community member? If you wanted to show your character that's a fine way to do it.

TLDR: I find you character lacking and ability to staff as unfit due primarily to your responses here. You did more to hurt your chances than Gabe's original post.

I'm not being snide? Perhaps you just see her as a victim based on your own personal bias. I'm speaking to her as I would speak to any peer or person I have spoken too in this thread. No one is getting special treatment. I'm blunt, get over it.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
(07-01-2018, 01:04 PM)Doug Dimmadome Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 12:32 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This is petty. Unless I've already forgotten something because I read the whole thread just now, Gabe's report is not a personal attack against you. It is a well written summation of incidents and reference to you character as a staff member as he sees it. I find Gabe to have fine character, and your personal outburst towards him show you have not, only reaffirming his and other members' points.

I'm not being snide? Perhaps you just see her as a victim based on your own personal bias. I'm speaking to her as I would speak to any peer or person I have spoken too in this thread. No one is getting special treatment. I'm blunt, get over it.
I'm the same way, but the community feels what they will. The cold hard truth can't be too cold or too hard or they won't accept it. It's the truth unfortunately.
Why are we entertaining this toxicity? Just demote him, bought staff, didn’t earn his rank and admits to targeting/intentional RDM of players he doesn’t like.