Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Doug Dimmadome Report
I mean no-ones lockin this garbage
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(07-01-2018, 01:23 PM)Egypta Wrote: Why are we entertaining this toxicity? Just demote him, bought staff, didn’t earn his rank and admits to targeting/intentional RDM of players he doesn’t like.

That's not for you to decide. Stop inciting more toxicity by being toxic yourself. You've got a huge superiority AND an inferiority complex. So big that it hinders your ability to staff correctly. If I had more foresight I'd have gotten screenshots of the numerous false slays you made and the verbal abuse that you give towards regular users and staff below you. You yourself, are the epitome of the exact thing you advocate against and it's disgusting. You need to check yourself quick bud before you get burnt.
I was going to write a lot  more, but a lot of it has already been said.
+1 for demotion and +1 for the shit he pulled on rethink.
You've always been this way. You should have been demoted long before this thread.
Admins should lock this till a decision is made.
(07-01-2018, 01:28 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 01:23 PM)Egypta Wrote: Why are we entertaining this toxicity? Just demote him, bought staff, didn’t earn his rank and admits to targeting/intentional RDM of players he doesn’t like.

That's not for you to decide. Stop inciting more toxicity by being toxic yourself. You've got a huge superiority AND an inferiority complex. So big that it hinders your ability to staff correctly. If I had more foresight I'd have gotten screenshots of the numerous false slays you made and the verbal abuse that you give towards regular users and staff below you. You yourself, are the epitome of the exact thing you advocate against and it's disgusting. You need to check yourself quick bud before you get burnt.
The fact that you have no screenshots shows you are talking out of your ass.
(07-01-2018, 01:32 PM)Egypta Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 01:28 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote:

The fact that you have no screenshots shows you are talking out of your ass.
I have no screenshots because I gave you the benefit of the doubt early on when I first joined and figured you were having a bad time IRL. I'll catch you slipping one day.
This is a retarded thread. I've lost many brain cells looking at this thread, and wasted more time than I'd like to admit. I was going to make this long, but no one wants to read this crap anymore.

Doug, you and I both know that that report was canceled. You may have dyslexia, and I don't know how that affects you, but I do know that you didn't say you were colorblind. News flash, a canceled report has a GREEN check mark. If you can't tell the difference between red and green, I'd recommend not getting your license (you seem like an adolescent in your pictures).

The things brought up with Avi, I have no idea about. And I don't want to know about it, mostly because I don't care. Gabe brought this up to call your character into question. Not because he doesn't like you. You said it yourself, he barely knows you. How could he hate you? Was Gabe even here for that nonsense?

You then admit to RDMing people you think are annoying. What the piss? Do you think if you were RDM'd because someone thought you were annoying, you'd be ok with it? Or would you use your power as a staff member to slay them? What makes you think that just because you're a staff member, you're above the rules? You're not. I'm not.

Not slaying yourself because this involved you is the stupidest thing I've seen/heard/read all day. I'm the first person to slay myself when I RDM. I oftentimes slay myself before a report is even filed against me. Why? Because I can't slay someone for breaking the rules if I don't slay myself for breaking the rules. Lycan or Gabe shouldn't have to slay you. You know you screwed up. You admitted to screwing up. Be the example you're supposed to be and slay yourself. Taking care of your own report is only frowned upon when there's a report against you. Was there even a report against you? There wasn't to my knowledge. At least you added a slay to yourself. Whether or not you were slain is a different story.

I'm still bewildered by the fact that you think it's ok to RDM micspammers and those that you find "unbearable and obnoxious, or who have done something to insult those on the server I would call friend." Get over yourself.

Oh yeah, your mass downvoting of ReThink. I'm not sure why you thought that was ok. You said it yourself, downvoting someone doesn't mean anything. You've just wasted your time. And now my time because I have to spend time telling you that that was retarded. "I got bored and decided to dislike all his posts on his own threads..." Find something better to do with your time. My goodness.

I believe I had to talk to you a while ago about harassment. I can't remember, I have screenshots somewhere. I'll have to go digging for those, but I have them. I don't get it with you. Why can't you just play on the server and do what you're supposed to? It's a TTT server. We're not running a business. Nothing is that serious.

I might have missed some things, but I think I hit the majority of them. I'm not here to crap on you. Well now I am because this thread has turned into a swamp. Your behavior is unfit for that of a staff member. Especially someone as high a rank of you. You know people look up to staff members. And if they see you doing this crap, they think it's ok. I'm here to say that it's not ok. I'll be honest with you, you are no longer fit to be staff. But that decision is not up to me, nor the Admins or the other staff members. That decision is Dinkleberg's to make. May he have mercy on your role. It might be too late to tell you this, but get a grip.

Thread locked until a decision is made.

EDIT: My criticisms of Doug might have been too harsh, but I believe the jist of it is fair.

Another EDIT: Dougie boy reached out to me and seems genuinely sorry for his actions, and lack thereof. Douglas made a mistake, but if it is decided that he should remain staff, I will not argue it. I believe that he should be watched more carefully if he remains staff. Really all he needs is a bit more training and guidance. Thanks for reading.

DECISION: Doug has been demoted.
(07-01-2018, 01:44 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Thread locked until a decision is made.

thanks for locking the thread, i cant stand all these scumbags