Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doyoulift intro!
Hey yall, its DoYouLift.  Yes im still alive.  College will get after ya.  

I figure its been a while since I did an intro for the forums so I might as well let the new people here get to know me.

I'm a 20 year old sophomore in college.  I'm majoring in meteorology.  I've been playing on this server for over 5 years.  I listen to all kinds of music.  I have a slight country accent.  I play mostly in the Trouble in Terrorist Town gamemode, although I'll occasionally pop over to the other servers here to play and chat.  

I'm not truly someone who enjoys playing PC games, but this game has been a nice exception and I couldn't have found a better community to enjoy it with.  

I'm more of a console player (Xbox is where it's at, change my mind).  

I've been a staff member since May.

I'll make an effort to be on a little more in the coming weeks, if I can find the time.  Once winter break hits tho, all bets are off. 

Hopefully I'll see y'all in game whenever I'm on!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
doyoulift? more like dumb
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i dont think u lift
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(10-15-2019, 05:33 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: doyoulift? more like dumb

Dumbbells hahaha he lifts weights
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(10-15-2019, 03:53 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Hey yall, its DoYouLift.  Yes im still alive.  College will get after ya.  

I figure its been a while since I did an intro for the forums so I might as well let the new people here get to know me.

I'm a 20 year old sophomore in college.  I'm majoring in meteorology.  I've been playing on this server for over 5 years.  I listen to all kinds of music.  I have a slight country accent.  I play mostly in the Trouble in Terrorist Town gamemode, although I'll occasionally pop over to the other servers here to play and chat.  

I'm not truly someone who enjoys playing PC games, but this game has been a nice exception and I couldn't have found a better community to enjoy it with.  

I'm more of a console player (Xbox is where it's at, change my mind).  

I've been a staff member since May.

I'll make an effort to be on a little more in the coming weeks, if I can find the time.  Once winter break hits tho, all bets are off. 

Hopefully I'll see y'all in game whenever I'm on!

Do you even lift?
Guys why do you question if I lift. Obviously I do, I wouldn't name myself that just for shits and giggles..... or would I?
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(10-16-2019, 11:59 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Guys why do you question if I lift.  Obviously I do, I wouldn't name myself that just for shits and giggles..... or would I?

Pics or it didn't happen......welcome back though  ;)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Welcome back, do you even lift?
Who?
Dost thou elevate brethren?
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]