Who Banned You: 
Penguinslayer4

Reason For Ban: 
Attempt mass via incend, intent kill of t buddy reason: im bored

Length of Ban: 
Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
1)
     I threw an incend as a joke and told everyone to get away from it before it exploded.  I know it was a stupid idea.  However, I was not intending to mass rdm.  I told everyone to run away and nobody got killed.  The person I did damage was cool with it anyway.

2)
     I accidentally killed my T-buddy with a headshot with my mac-10 while spinning around and shooting randomly.  When responding to the report I put something along the lines of "because im bored" or something like that.  To be honest, that was pretty stupid of me.  However, shortly after, my game crashed.  Upon restarting and trying to connect I found out I was banned.  I was not trying to RDM and leave.  My game crashed.

3)
     I do not blame Penguinslayer4 for banning me.  He is doing his job and doing it right.  I realize I deserve punishment but do not think that an eternal ban is necessary.  I would be happy if I could be unbanned or even get my permban switched to a tempban?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Edit: I HAVE MADE AN ERROR! I have been banned before. However it is possible that it was my brother playing.  I am not sure.
(See attached picture)

Other:

I have donated to the server and played on prophunt and TTT for a long time.  Although I'm not good at the game, I thoroughly enjoy it.  I would hate to lose it forever but whatever is decided is what happens.

If you want any other information on the situation, I'm happy to provide it.

No matter what you decide, I thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and also for the great times on the server.  Thank you.

(Sorry for deleting and reposing immediately, thought i accidentally posted in the wrong place.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 for a reduction on the ban, you seem to be sorry for the mistakes and went through the time to make an unban request. However I will note that being a donor doesn't influence decisions with unbanning
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hi Dr. Crayon,

I appreciate your calmness about this situation and not being toxic towards me regarding your ban.

Your game probably crashed when I banned you seeing as you didn't leave before it.

Screenshots <--these are the screenshots of the situation. Some of those people you hit with that incend were afk btw. I factored that in to the decision to ban you as well as your response to killing your t buddy. Being bored is fine, trust me, I understand that. But I can't let people use that as an excuse to damage multiple people with incends and rdm t buddies. Mind you, these 2 situations happened very close together as the incend was 1 round and then the killing of your t buddy was the immediate round after.

I included the screenshots of you ungagging a troll Mr.Porky02 gagged for being racist just to show full context of your stay on dinks while I was there as all situations happened within the span of just a few rounds. 

I, myself, would not see an issue with a reduction so long as the slays for the afk's and your t buddy are served when unbanned.
(12-07-2019, 09:35 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: +1 for a reduction on the ban, you seem to be sorry for the mistakes and went through the time to make an unban request. However I will note that being a donor doesn't influence decisions with unbanning

Yes, I am fully aware that being a donor doesn't influence the decisions.  I was just pointing out how long I have been here (about 3 years I think) and how much I like this server.  Thank you for your opinion.

(12-07-2019, 09:43 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Hi Dr. Crayon,

I appreciate your calmness about this situation and not being toxic towards me regarding your ban.

Your game probably crashed when I banned you seeing as you didn't leave before it.

Screenshots <--these are the screenshots of the situation. Some of those people you hit with that incend were afk btw. I factored that in to the decision to ban you as well as your response to killing your t buddy. Being bored is fine, trust me, I understand that. But I can't let people use that as an excuse to damage multiple people with incends and rdm t buddies. Mind you, these 2 situations happened very close together as the incend was 1 round and then the killing of your t buddy was the immediate round after.

I included the screenshots of you ungagging a troll Mr.Porky02 gagged for being racist just to show full context of your stay on dinks while I was there as all situations happened within the span of just a few rounds. 

I, myself, would not see an issue with a reduction so long as the slays for the afk's and your t buddy are served when unbanned.
I always try to stay calm in these types of situations.  My actions deserve the slays and a temporary ban.  I will act more mature in the future.  Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
You've called out your own traitor buddies because you want a shit-show fest. Twice. At least a lengthy banned would be OK, not permanent.
(12-07-2019, 10:10 PM)Inferno Wrote: You've called out your own traitor buddies because you want a shit-show fest. Twice. At least a lengthy banned would be OK, not permanent.
I am confused to how you came to that conclusion, I NEVER called out my own traitor buddies.

I told everyone when I was the Traitor.

Thank you for reading my appeal and I am sorry that you got confused.
(12-07-2019, 10:16 PM)Dr.Crayon Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:10 PM)Inferno Wrote: You've called out your own traitor buddies because you want a shit-show fest. Twice. At least a lengthy banned would be OK, not permanent.
I am confused to how you came to that conclusion, I NEVER called out my own traitor buddies.

We were protecting you by telling everyone that you were not a traitor and asked you to stop. But you put us all under the bus. You have to see where your teammates are coming from.

Regardless, you've caused major confusion in the server and ruined other people's traitor rounds.
(12-07-2019, 10:21 PM)Inferno Wrote:

We were protecting you by telling everyone that you were not a traitor and asked you to stop. But you put us all under the bus. You have to see where your teammates are coming from.
I just fail to see why I should be banned for telling people that I was the Traitor.  I am pretty sure it is not against the rules to call yourself out for being a traitor.

I will try my best to respond to everyone who needs more information and I am sorry for wasting your time with my mistakes.
(12-07-2019, 10:26 PM)Dr.Crayon Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:21 PM)Inferno Wrote:

I just fail to see why I should be banned for telling people that I was the Traitor.  I am pretty sure it is not against the rules to call yourself out for being a traitor.
-As teammates, they asked you to stop messing around
-Your teammates tries to protect you by saying "he's just messing around, don't", "dude, it's not pre-round anymore"
-You are killed as a traitor
-People try to process what happened and connect the dots
-Your traitor buddies are immediately under SUS or KOS'd

Do you understand now?

Your traitor buddies were protecting you because it was an almost full map, you think losing a traitor buddy would be beneficial to not protect you?

It's on the fence of "ghosting", if you ask me.
seems sorry to me, 24 hr ban and serve his slays +1 from me
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]