Dr.Crayon's Unban Request
I have edited my appeal.  I had a previous ban that I did not remember until looking up my steam ID in the ban log.  I also updated my steam ID because it was incorrect.
(12-07-2019, 10:33 PM)Inferno Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:26 PM)Dr.Crayon Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:21 PM)Inferno Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:16 PM)Dr.Crayon Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:10 PM)Inferno Wrote: You've called out your own traitor buddies because you want a shit-show fest. Twice. At least a lengthy banned would be OK, not permanent.
I am confused to how you came to that conclusion, I NEVER called out my own traitor buddies.

I told everyone when I was the Traitor.

Thank you for reading my appeal and I am sorry that you got confused.

We were protecting you by telling everyone that you were not a traitor and asked you to stop. But you put us all under the bus. You have to see where your teammates are coming from.
I just fail to see why I should be banned for telling people that I was the Traitor.  I am pretty sure it is not against the rules to call yourself out for being a traitor.
-As teammates, they asked you to stop messing around
-Your teammates tries to protect you by saying "he's just messing around, don't", "dude, it's not pre-round anymore"
-You are killed as a traitor
-People try to process what happened and connect the dots
-Your traitor buddies are immediately under SUS or KOS'd

Do you understand now?

Your traitor buddies were protecting you because it was an almost full map, you think losing a traitor buddy would be beneficial to not protect you?

It's on the fence of "ghosting", if you ask me.
This is considered traitor baiting on his part, it is not his fault you tried to protect him thus making you suspect to the other players, thats you're own faults.

As for the unban, i suppport it. He seems genuine, which is an uncommon trait among players here.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-08-2019, 01:02 AM)Evil Otto Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:16 PM)Dr.Crayon Wrote: I am confused to how you came to that conclusion, I NEVER called out my own traitor buddies.

We were protecting you by telling everyone that you were not a traitor and asked you to stop. But you put us all under the bus. You have to see where your teammates are coming from.
I just fail to see why I should be banned for telling people that I was the Traitor.  I am pretty sure it is not against the rules to call yourself out for being a traitor.
-Your teammates tries to protect you by saying "he's just messing around, don't", "dude, it's not pre-round anymore"

Do you understand now?

Your traitor buddies were protecting you because it was an almost full map, you think losing a traitor buddy would be beneficial to not protect you?

This is considered traitor baiting on his part, it is not his fault you tried to protect him thus making you suspect to the other players, thats you're own faults.

As for the unban, i suppport it. He seems genuine, which is an uncommon trait among players here.
That is what I was meaning to say but couldn’t find the words.  Thank you for your response.
(12-07-2019, 10:16 PM)Dr.Crayon Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:10 PM)Inferno Wrote: You've called out your own traitor buddies because you want a shit-show fest. Twice. At least a lengthy banned would be OK, not permanent.
I am confused to how you came to that conclusion, I NEVER called out my own traitor buddies.

Do you understand now?

I tell people when I'm the traitor all the time, it makes the game more intense and gives my T buddies an opportunity to revive me thus allowing me to run around as a distraction. 

You can use calling yourself out as a strategy with the right people.

Moral of the story, don't defend someone who's calling themselves a Traitor.

It's not a violation of any rule to call yourself out as a Traitor, there's actually a section in the rules stating that you can be called KOS by doing so:
"6. This includes saying that you are a T, shooting at other players, sniping on a sniper map (i.e. Rooftops) close to other players without calling out why you are shooting, etc. This does NOT include shooting randomly, Like at a wall or the sky." 
I am in favor of the reduction with slays added on. 
KOS you later Dr Crayon
I was informed that he purposely called his t buddies exposed. If I was mistaken and he only called himself out. Then it's only t-baiting. It's his t-buddies' fault if they try to defend him.

+1 on reduction with slays served
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(12-08-2019, 10:29 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:16 PM)Dr.Crayon Wrote: I am confused to how you came to that conclusion, I NEVER called out my own traitor buddies.

Do you understand now?

I tell people when I'm the traitor all the time, it makes the game more intense and gives my T buddies an opportunity to revive me thus allowing me to run around as a distraction. 

It's not a violation of any rule to call yourself out as a Traitor, there's actually a section in the rules stating that you can be called KOS by doing so:
"6. This includes saying that you are a T, shooting at other players, sniping on a sniper map (i.e. Rooftops) close to other players without calling out why you are shooting, etc. This does NOT include shooting randomly, Like at a wall or the sky." 
KOS you later Dr Crayon

Mr. Voss, but do you say "you guys are traitors, stop defending me, KOS me. I'm bored"

I know because I was his T buddy TWICE.

He was calling out his T-buddies, hence the KOS on them. Others that were defending him got SUS'd.

Everyone who was his teammates gotten their time as a Traitor ruined by Dr.Crayon by RDM (basically ghosting) to SUS (to getting killed in OT)

At least a month ban is acceptable. He should be made an example of.
Unless you have proof of him selling out his t buddies by saying they're t's (I do not) that should not be tied into ban time. I do not ban without evidence to support ban reason. So if you can provide proof of that it can be taken into account.

I banned for attempted mass via incend and the killing of his t buddy because I have proof to back it up. Nothing more, nothing less. We can not go off of just people's words.
(12-08-2019, 01:00 PM)Inferno Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:29 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 10:21 PM)Inferno Wrote: We were protecting you by telling everyone that you were not a traitor and asked you to stop. But you put us all under the bus. You have to see where your teammates are coming from.

Do you understand now?

KOS you later Dr Crayon

Mr. Voss, but do you say "you guys are traitors, stop defending me, KOS me. I'm bored"

I know because I was his T buddy TWICE.

He was calling out his T-buddies, hence the KOS on them. Others that were defending him got SUS'd.

Everyone who was his teammates gotten their time as a Traitor ruined by Dr.Crayon by RDM (basically ghosting) to SUS (to getting killed in OT)

At least a month ban is acceptable. He should be made an example of.
1) I did not call out my T-buddies at any time.  That is just wrong and I do not know how you came to that conclusion.

2) One definition of Ghosting:

5. Ghosting is a form of cheating in online games where players are privileged to information they shouldn't have about another player's whereabouts, hand, etc.

For example, in many first-person shooters, dead players may disclose the location of living players on the opposing team to their teammates. Another example would be watching a Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft player who is streaming on Twitch to discover what cards are in their hand.
source: https://tinyurl.com/ghosting1

Ghosting is done by someone who is dead.  I feel like you are missing that key point.

3) I do not know if you were saying that I said "you guys are traitors, stop defending me, KOS me. I'm bored" but what I said was along the lines of "I'm a traitor. Kill me." I did not say that anyone else was a traitor and if they figured it out because of your own actions it is your fault.

4) I want to clarify that I realize it is annoying and I will not do it again.
I guess I’ll just play prop hunt while I wait for more responses.
reduced to 3 days