Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dub's Intro
Hey everyone! I am quite new to the community! I have already donated for donor to the TTT server. I might hop around all the servers because this community is fun and I love the selection of servers. I will probably mostly be playing on TTT or the deathrun servers because those are the most popular with me. You can call me Dub, Dubby, Dubby Dub, Dubstep, DubCat, DubstepCat, Ser, SerDubCat, Cat, or really anything you want. I am mostly a relaxed person and I try to make my experience enjoyable for others. I do no-life this game as well as CS seeing as I have 4.7k hours on Gmod and over 3k total hours on CS:GO. Nice to meet you all!
Haii
[Image: giphy.gif]
Nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forums, Dub! ^^
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Thank you swartsy! I was wondering who can add me to the Donor?
(09-23-2018, 03:09 PM)✪ Ser DubstepCat Wrote: Thank you swartsy! I was wondering who can add me to the Donor?

You can request it here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ht=Missing

If you are on the discord server too, don’t forget to request to have donor there aswell.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Welcome to the community, dubstep. As I've seen you on discord only and you are from TRT. Thank you for staying there filled with horny bastards. Give joy to all those who wants pain.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Its all fun
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to the forums from the PropHunt side!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.