Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb Crate Of Garbage? Is it actually dumb?..
Stupid Crate you made me look bad!

Issues:
  • Ok, I get it. It's dumb.. Ok? But I mean why is it so rare?... All these items are a one time use and are barely dropped....
  • I get these items are fun and all but can we make them more common? I've probably played 5 hours and found no one who obtained it...
Eternal's Thoughts:
  • These things are pretty fun to play with but are super rare. I view them as tiny special rounds and due to people disliking special rounds I believe they should somewhat be more obtainable.
Resolution:
  • Just make em' more common and remove dub step gun ツ 
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
they drop semi-frequently but the thing is, a lot of the time they go to guests who have no idea how to open them or use the item they get out of it, and they eventually just end up leaving the server anyways and then that crate goes bye-bye (and then there's just people who don't use the crates or items they drop)
also for someone who tried to kill me for disarming you once even though we were both inno, i don't see how you would want this to become something that is more frequently obtained ;;;;;;;;;
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
then at least make the vape crate independent or something.
Or allow us to sell all crates for some premium points. I am sitting on two and a half rows worth of weapon crates of a single type, and there is nothing I want from them I do not already have. They are just sitting there, uselessly.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
I made a suggestion that top player should give the option of a crate of dumb garbage to add another reward for top player and to make it easier to get.
former admin2
(03-26-2020, 11:49 AM)grasse Wrote: they drop semi-frequently but the thing is, a lot of the time they go to guests who have no idea how to open them or use the item they get out of it, and they eventually just end up leaving the server anyways and then that crate goes bye-bye (and then there's just people who don't use the crates or items they drop)
also for someone who tried to kill me for disarming you once even though we were both inno, i don't see how you would want this to become something that is more frequently obtained ;;;;;;;;;

ok
A top player reward option would be viable.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
The top player reward is a great idea tbh but it'd make me tryhard again
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
The crate actually has fairly good items in it, the one time uses are pretty fun and cool, and you have a chance at a vape crate... which can give you a permanent vape.. one of the most rare items on the server, depending on which one it is. It would be pretty cool to see more in rotation though to boost the economy because nobody sells anything nowadays.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
The dubstep gun probably would be removed for being overpowered if it was a T/D weapon. All I'm gonna say.
(03-27-2020, 07:10 PM)Evan Wrote: The dubstep gun probably would be removed for being overpowered if it was a T/D weapon.  All I'm gonna say.

no not the plan lol.