Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wouldn't it be funny if
+1
Matt's a good guy with a good head on his shoulders. I see no reason why he shouldn't be given a chance for the position. I'm very spotty on PH myself but he's shown interest, and he was good staff in the past.
Okay. I don't have the hours to vote as an admin, so I am publicly posting my opinion here.

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server
  • 1 Month in the Community
  • An Introduction Thread on the Forums Please note it says ON the forums. Yes we reccomend they remake an intro, but it is not a requirement.
  • A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications. n/a first app for ph
  • Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help

Specific Staff Positions

Trusted Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).

So you meet all the requirements.
Lets get that out of the way so people can stop arguing that.
As for being helpful on server, personally I get a lot of help from you on server, you use admin chat to notify me of ghosters I may miss, sus people, illegal spots, etc.
You never overstep which is a big bonus. You are very willing to learn, which is another huge bonus considering you're coming from ttt/retirement (so much for that dumbo)
However like you said, there is a learning curve. I do not doubt you have what it takes to be staff here at all. I see no harm if you were to be given to today. However, I am personally more for you waiting another month just to be sure you get some of the rules down pat. You would be a great addition to the team but like many apps in the past, we have denied over not fully knowing the rules yet. You got the gyst, but not well enough to where I'd be confident to leave you alone to staff.
You do ask me tons of questions regarding rules, and I want you to keep questioning if you're unsure, that way you learn and get them down better. Like I said, I'm not against you getting staff, but it wouldn't hurt to wait a little more.
Therefore my vote is a +0
Bump before a final decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hey Matt, just to let you know your staff application has been accepted!

One thing I want you to is to review the the PH Staff Guidelines found here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ines--9611

I do not know if you have reviewed them yourself in detail but I know that you have been learning the ways of the PH server and I think this could be of great use to you to be rid of any discrepancies that are between the two servers on how to handle different situations. Welcome to the PH Staff team and hope to play with you soon.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army