Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eh, Why not?
(02-13-2020, 07:29 PM)Mr Voss Wrote:

I don't feel like you're familiar enough with PH rules and Guidelines. 

Last week I was on server with you and a player said the N word, and you instantly gagged them after them saying it once. You are not wrong that we as a community do not allow this word, however within PH we have a Warn then punish procedure. The exception being is if they are spamming it either in voice or chat, other than that it's a warn then gag/mute. 

I brought this to your attention while you were on server and shortly after you went back to TTT. 

I understand you're a TTT Moderator, and it's fantastic that you want to be more involved on various servers. 

Another concern is that you barely exceed the requirements, if you had 80+ hours on server I would have been at least a +0 on your application as I would be more confident in your involvement in PH.  

Best of luck to you mate, I do believe you can do well on PH but I suggest getting a bit more familiar with how we run things. 
So you're saying that you dont think he deserves staff because he gagged a bigot for saying the N word?
Another issue I have with your comment is that the requirements for the staff app is indeed 60 hours and killer definitely meets that criteria. If you are going to -1 people for meeting the criteria then I dont see this comment being constructive or helpful.

As for my opinion, Killer is amazing staff and PH would greatly benefit from allowing him to help out thier team. He is always fair and levelheaded on TTT and would make a great addition to the PH team, even if he still wants to remain on the TTT side of things.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I don’t think you’ve understood what Voss is trying to say. Our rules and procedures on PH are slightly different to TTT so he is suggesting that he get some more experience of how we do things as we all need to be staffing the same way. Yes the requirements say 60hrs minimum but not everyone is ready to staff at 60 hours. 

I had no idea that you were interested in joining us Killer, I do think you’d be a good asset to the team if you can balance the two servers as most people have said before that they can and they honestly never do. However the two servers are very different and we don’t have reports like TTT do and often have to gather all the evidence ourselves. Trusted are not just about gagging and muting you need to know what your looking for in other trouble makers and get evidence. I will be neutral for now, get some experience with bam requests and gathering evidence. Also have a good read over our staff guidelines so you know how we do things. 

Good luck  Cool
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Just a friendly reminder that this is a staff application. Provide your input, a vote and depart, shit posting is not allowed here. Keep it focused on killerzOreo or don't post anything at all.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Not gonna vote because I'm a TTT nerd, but killer is a very good asset to the ttt staff team and I feel like he'd do well and be able to balance the 2. Slight rule differences aren't the end of the world, just needs a refresher on the guidelines and I believe 100% he will be able to differentiate the rules of the two servers. Just my opinion from my time staffing with killer of course.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Bump so people can see it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Time for a bump

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm not going to vote as I'm not active on any servers right now or really know killer well, but I will point out that trusted are the ones that need to get acclimated with the guidelines, not donors. Yes donors should know the rules, which I believe killer does when muting the person who said the "n word" but giving a -1 over not following the guidelines is something that shouldn't happen. I mean regulars can't mute so should we -1 them for not following guidelines of mutes/gags when no staff or on? All I am saying is to justify your vote on whether they make the requirements, are active in server/community, and know the rules of the server.
Was waiting to play with you again but I guess we have been missing each other. All things considered, +1 I believe it is a simple matter for you to learn the differences in procedure given your history as a mod on TTT. As to balancing servers, it doesn’t worry me. Do I think it will continue long run, maybe not considering the history of dink’s staffing, but I’m more worried about the ability to staff when you ARE on. Staffing/multitasking consistency is more important for promotions to me.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Copying and pasting Nuru's response since she cannot get on the forums right now.

I think you need to wait still yet. While you have the more than obvious qualities to staff a server, I do not think you are fit for ph quite yet until you learn to control yourself with the trollyness. Ph is a little more strict on that due to the children. You are very helpful when on. That can’t be denied. But actions and things you say on other servers reflect on prop hunt as well. Keep that in mind. The other day you were caught calling someone a Odd Fellow in a server. For prop hunt that’s a huge no. With that said for the time being I’m a -1 until I see some better speech from you.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(02-19-2020, 09:18 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Copying and pasting Nuru's response since she cannot get on the forums right now.

I think you need to wait still yet. While you have the more than obvious qualities to staff a server, I do not think you are fit for ph quite yet until you learn to control yourself with the trollyness. Ph is a little more strict on that due to the children. You are very helpful when on. That can’t be denied. But actions and things you say on other servers reflect on prop hunt as well. Keep that in mind. The other day you were caught calling someone a Odd Fellow in a server.  For prop hunt that’s a huge no. With that said for the time being I’m a -1 until I see some better speech from you.

Ill admit I can be a troll at times. I like to think I've gotten better, but I'm not good at judging myself there. As for the whole situation on Murder, there is context behind what I said, but it was no excuse to word what I said the way I did. I am in the wrong there.