Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic suggestion thread :)
These are pretty good suggestions. I'll talk to Dink and see what we can do. Player models, adding taunts, and maps shouldn't be too hard but some of the other things might take more research on our parts to see how we can do them.
It helps that I made it organized and did some of the link searches for ya ??I’m surprised at all the positive feedback I have gotten means a lot specially cause it took me four hours. I still have a lot more suggestions but I didn’t want to do over kill
i thought of everything you wrote when i was first playing on this server, but wasn't a priority for me to write out this whole page :P
good job!
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
preach... only downside is the Donor powers because people would buy Donor just to abuse it , so i feel like Gag and Mute is enough at the moment , and hey if you're that passionate about buying donor , fill out a staff app when you get 60 hours.
(04-19-2018, 06:50 AM)NoNameAvailable Wrote: preach... only downside is the Donor powers because people would buy Donor just to abuse it , so i feel like Gag and Mute is enough at the moment , and hey if you're that passionate about buying donor , fill out a staff app when you get 60 hours.

I do believe that we do need to change how to become Trusted from Donor is... mainly as you said, some might just get on and abuse it. And frankly, when I did became donor, I felt uncomfortable already with the power I have. Mainly because of the Kick command that can be abuse. Gag and Mute is great and all... but Kick itself, can be abused.

From my past experience... and A LOT due to Minecraft. I seen some kids Actually stole their parent's credit card to buy a rank. In one case, one actually paid 200$ for a Master Rank (with a lot of commands), and went to DESTROY the server. I wasn't a staff at the time, but I told the Admins who it was before the crashes. But the server was done for... No one played, but me after. And that was mid-early Minecraft servers.
But if they abuse it they can get their rank taken away as stated though the !friends command is harmless. All it does is check people’s friends which in my opinion could be used as evidence for ghosting I honestly feel that master+ should have it.

From experience not having that command if I needed to find out if someone has a friend on the opposing team I would have to go to their profile and look at ALL of their friends which can be a hassle

All that command does it show some text in the chat ONLY to the person who types it. Take a video of the ghosting use that command boom you have proof that the person has a friend on the opposing team and could very well be ghosting.
(04-19-2018, 09:19 AM)[CC]ShankLette Wrote: But if they abuse it they can get their rank taken away as stated though the !friends command is harmless. All it does is check people’s friends which in my opinion could be used as evidence for ghosting I honestly feel that master+ should have it.

From experience not having that command if I needed to find out if someone has a friend on the opposing team I would have to go to their profile and look at ALL of their friends which can be a hassle

All that command does it show some text in the chat ONLY  to the person who types it. Take a video of the ghosting use that command boom you have proof that the person has a friend on the opposing team and could very well be ghosting.

Yea, even though some tend to abuse their ranks, some people have fun to at least ruin the game for one day. Though no need rank to ruin the day, but being able to kick players... some might not have a chance to check the IDs

I do agree that !friends would be very useful.
@Shanklette  f4 is for prop menu. you would have to look for another key for the prop menu as well.

Me making a move on my crush
[Image: latest?cb=20130502043304]
Master chief skin is needed. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=674907504