Poll: Should EpicGuy be demoted
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
12.50%
2 12.50%
No
87.50%
14 87.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy needs demoted
Offender's Name: EpicGuy

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: unwilling to discuss punishments, very rude, told people to get off his server

When They Did It: 20th of december

Potential Witnesses: Hawks

Proof: *DEAD* EpicGuy: Get off my server you freaking homophones, other then that there were other people i can hit up who were there

Other:
@EpicGuy

Also you might want to fill an actual staff/donor abuse format and you can find that format below

Offender's Name:
Offender's SteamID:
Offender's Rank:
What They Did:
When They Did It:
Potential Witnesses:
Proof:
Other:

I doubt higher staff are just gonna outright demote him for a couple of sentences without solid proof my dude, They can talk to him to see what "actually" happened but with no proof on neither side nothing will be done.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(12-20-2017, 04:06 PM)Rodri Wrote: @EpicGuy

Also you might  want to fill an actual staff/donor abuse format and you can find that format below

Offender's Name:
Offender's SteamID:
Offender's Rank:
What They Did:
When They Did It:
Potential Witnesses:
Proof:
Other:

I doubt higher staff are just gonna outright demote him for a couple of sentences without solid proof my dude, They can talk to him to see what "actually" happened but with no proof on neither side nothing will be done.
lol i had it copied and forgot to paste my bad
Ooh. I've been waiting for this one. Firstly, welcome to the server. I hope you enjoy your stay. I've been a staff member for a long time, and I think this is the first abuse/demotion thread against me. This is going to be a long one, so buckle up. TL;DR at the bottom.

@"Squishy", @Hawkz, @"Soup", @Christian, @reed1103, @"Lean" <--- Don't mind that, those are all the people who can corroborate not only my story, but that you're also a muppet.

It started on that trash map TTT Resort. Anyhow, let's start with you and a host of other players yelling at Hawkz and another Innocent for camping a room that no one could "enter." Enter is in quotation marks because you could enter the room, the muppet T's were running into the wrong doors. The staff told you and the others why they weren't in the wrong and why the Innocents can camp. But that's not why we're here. Let's move on.

I think what made doubt your ability to comprehend the English language and TTT was when you killed me for calling a false KOS on SnowStomper. When Lean called a KOS on the guy, I simply repeated it. He turned out to be an Innocent, and you killed me. All of that is fair. I reported you to let you know why I killed the guy because you and BLUE MEXICAN JELLY BABAY wouldn't let me explain myself. You got extremely defensive but I didn't want you slain for a couple of reasons. 1) Because I didn't want you slain because I don't care enough, 2) I didn't want you slain because you were unable to calm down and see why I called the KOS on SnowStomper. Maybe now you can see why... I doubt it though.

I can't talk about your report all that much because I wasn't involved. But what I do know is that your situation is pretty close to mine. From what you said, you shot Lean first and wanted him to ID a body. Then Lean shot and killed you. Well, that's RDM. You shot someone, and they killed you. I'd recommend not shooting someone and then dying. I'm not sure who reported you (probably Lean), but you were slain. You were misunderstood, but you were killed because your killer didn't want to hear you. You and I have a lot in common it seems. Let's keep moving on.

At the time of this writing, you keep saying that I told you to "shut the fu*k up." Well, I can assure you that's false. Ooh, you called me an ignorant a**hole. (That's something you said while I was in Spectators and I had to take a detour and add that to this post. That's pretty good...) Anyway, as you can tell from the asterisks and as anyone who knows me knows, I don't curse. I feel that being able to show my vocabulary without cursing is pretty good. I did tell you to "shh." I will admit to that. In fact, I said "shh" about five times, mostly because you wouldn't shh. Hawkz and Reed both told you to "shh" as well. I thought that was pretty funny. I didn't tell you to stop complaining. I think Hawkz did, but I can't remember. I don't take kindly to slander or libel, something that you've committed.

Let's move on to that comment that you've made a bind. I have a couple of memes that have been made binds, but I think this one is the best. By far. Funnily enough, @"Moderate Hurricane Weather" has a bind that says "no sexual advances on EpicGuy's TTT server." Because I now know that you don't understand the English language, I'm going to go into a quick lesson about possession and how that changes our words. When you're asking your friend to come over to your house, do you say "Hey pal, come over to the bank's house."? Do you say "The bank that own's my house's address is..."? No. You don't. Why? Because it's your house. You say "come over to my house" because while you may not technically own the house, it's your house. Let's relate that to this server. Yes, this is my server. This is as much my server as it is your server, Christian's server, and Dinkleberg's server. When you're a part of a community for as long as I've been (3 years now), you take ownership of it. If I want a friend to join this server, I'll invite them to join MY TTT server, because it is mine. If you want one of your muppet friends to join, you'd want them to join YOUR TTT server, not Dinkleberg's. Get a grip.

You don't have a strong grasp of the English language. I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it because you're bad. I have a screenshot of what I said leading up to the now infamous comment I made. If you couldn't tell, I was mocking you. I've already mentioned why I called it my server. I don't understand why you seem to have taken offense to me saying homophone. Do you identify as a homophone? Do you know what a homophone is? List a few homophones below or Google "homophone definition" to make sure that you do know what a homophone is. I don't know why you think that that comment is an abuse of power.

Let me be frank. I don't like you. I think you're a toxic, loud, obnoxious person who fails to realize when they're wrong. You like to argue, and you like to berate. I like to argue too, but here's the difference: I know when I'm right and I know when to stop. You don't know either of those things. Hawkz tried telling you why you were slain. You didn't want to listen to him. I tried telling you why I called the KOS on SnowStomper. You didn't want to listen to me. The staff told you to stop bringing this crap up on the server and leave it on the forums. You didn't want to listen to them. You were gagged because you didn't want to listen. If you spent nearly as much time listening as you do talking, I can guarantee that you wouldn't be here right now. I'm going to link a thread that perfectly states what I think: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3532 In that thread I said that basic human respect is given, but I won't give you the respect you desire unless you respect me. You haven't respected me, and now I'm going to treat you like the slimy piece of subway garbage you are. Your experience will remain the same on the server. I will still handle your reports without bias, and you will still have the same amount of fun that you've been having. But don't expect any sympathy from me. Have a good day.

You have 8 hours on this server. If you have any intention of staying here, I suggest you get a grip. If you think that last sentence was rude, it wasn't. I'm tired of your hogwash, and I won't let you drag my name and reputation of not only me but the other staff that was on through the dirt either. I have never been this upset before. GG, kiddo

TL;DR: In all of my years on this server, (as far as I know) I have never had a demotion/abuse thread created against me. What you're saying is complete bollocks and you've acted like a brat from the time I connected until now. I hope this post shows you the light and I hope that my anger, disappointment and baffled nature comes across in this post. If my actions are deemed too much by the upper staff, I ask that we talk this through. Because this was absolutely ridiculous for all parties involved. Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/n572C (Imgur gallery of pictures that I've taken of logs, the comment and what I said leading up to it, and you getting gagged for arguing with staff)
Sounds like you need to grow up, Saucy.
As a witness, I can say that EpicGuy handled it properly. You caused a great disturbance, and whatever "evidence" you had, was clearly a joke. Dont try and take it out of context. Otherwise you have no proof, so I cant suport this.
Nope, not happenin
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Uh, yeah gonna have to ban EpicGuy for making me read all of that. I think he might’ve made me learn something to.
Damn you EpicGuy for being so damn Epic.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
Holy shit that was a lot to read. Only advice I can give you Saucy is grow up, and don't try taking jokes out of context.
This is a response for Sauce's situation, not intended to force other players to read many words.

Do you want to grab someone on the server at that moment in time and input their opinion on this post as well? As in, your "potential witness" cause it's clear the proof is here, the proof and screenshots has been sent in on this post as a response by EpicGuy himself. 

Most of the conversation was indeed through mic, But back when we were on the fast food map, 1 map after the first incident. I had already tried to explain to you why you were slain by hawk, I told you that was in our rules, it was how the rules are applied on this server, I gave you examples and You disagreed with me, even though these are the rules I follow as a player, not only staff but a player on the server, you still disagreed. 

So let's go on a bigger scale; Here's the Link to follow along https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4
1. Do Not Random Deathmatch 
RDM is killing a player without a legitimate reason. Some examples of RDM are prop killing, goomba stomping, pushing players off edges, killing provens or detectives, and killing AFKs before overtime.  A full list of reasons to KOS can be found near the bottom of this page.  Do not KOS people that clearly are consenting to fight each other.

You shot lean first, You with no reason, shot lean. ON ACCIDENT. When you did that, you had already attempted RDMed. Keep in mind, RDM is when you kill a player, Attempted is when you tried to, with malicious intent OR not, does not matter, it is still attempted RDM. I tried telling you this on mic, your rebuttal was that Lean was claiming proven and then started shooting you, You left out many times that you shot him FIRST, on ACCIDENT. Whoever dealt the first shot, after that everything goes out the door. Does not matter if accident, if on purpose, doesn't matter if your cat stepped on the mouse shoot button. Unless the victim, comes to a mutal agreement with you and "Forgives" for the accident, considered it in Rule 1. Now heres a look at the logs ; https://imgur.com/a/ch13e - If you note, the left side is shot logs, the right side is damage logs. I've highlighted the section and if not, You can get on the server, do ctrl + f8 do Old logs, 2017, December, 20, 15h, ttt_mttresort Round 5 and look for yourself. At 2:54, You shot first, you also damaged first. It says lean shot 3 times before that, but if you look at the time 2:50-2:51 and go to damage logs on the right, it says Lean damaged snow for 36 with a shotgun, at 2:51, killing him at 2:51. 

Attempted RDM Punishment:

Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. Whether something falls under this will be determined at staff discretion, typically 20+ dmg intentionally.
- General Offences: One slay
- Consistent Offences: 1+ Day Temp Ban

Take note of the 20+ dmg intentionally, your damage to lean was 35 with a silenced sniper. Keep in mind, it may have not been "intentionally" but there's a typically before that. With that being said, "Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. " Still applies. 

8. Do not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

Hawk had slain you, and you were confused and asked hawk. Hawk had explained to you, you just didn't accept it. I had explained to you, you still didn't accept it. You said you just wanted to understand why you were slain, not only that but you mentioned a comment how these admins are letting power go to their heads, when at the time Christian was the only admin on, and he was focused in game. Now since I don't have screenshots due to already off the server, I'm going to mooch off of EpicGuy's ; https://i.imgur.com/iLcDhlx.jpg - If you want to tell me, you did not make a comment like that, please confirm with @"Lean"  @"Squishy" @EpicGuy , Since that screenshot was basically them, Mocking your comment. And I did tell you, No one was admin but Christian and everyone else was on staff team, NOT admin. 
"If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums." You were told this. Its clear you were unsatisfied, yet you chose to sit in the server, and consistently ask hawk, on WHY. Even after an explaintion and was pointed to head onto the forums. 

You continuously pressed on, for hawk to explain to you why you were slain and that you didn't understand, even though, you got an answer, just not one you liked.
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]