Poll: Should EpicGuy be demoted
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
12.50%
2 12.50%
No
87.50%
14 87.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy needs demoted
EpicGuy does not need demoted.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
no, just no
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I thought I posted this earlier, I guess I didn’t. I’ll make this one short. What Soup said is correct and she added things that I missed. It’s also been 6 hours since you’ve last posted something. I’m not saying you should stalk the forums, but for such fiery accusations, you should be a bit more active
Obviously, EpicGuy will not be demoted. He is one of the longest-serving staff members (perhaps even the longest) as well as one of the most tolerant and open moderators there is. Normally I wouldn't blindly trust a staff members words, but Epic is an exception. I don't even need to read this thread (I did for entertainment) to step in on his behalf. He should not be demoted, if anything, he should be promoted.
Honestly, I wasn't even there and your accusations seem poorly put together. I doubt they would demote someone over something as small as that. Especially considering your "proof" was something you typed up, instead of a screenshot. The evidence against you (the original poster) outweighs the "proof" you have provided against Epic.

And the fact that Epic has the original screenshot of that "proof" you so eloquently (using a tch of sarcasm in case you couldn't tell) altered makes people not take you seriously at all.
@EpicGuy
Your explanation was very good. I feel like I understand the entire situation. Also I think this guy must be crazy to think this thread would demote a staff member or he's trolling. I would bet on the latter. I seriously hope so or he's actually screwed in the head.
The Admins and myself have felt that EpicGuy handled the situation correctly. However you probably should of stopped dragging it on 2 maps later, especially when you were told to stop ranting about it over Voice Chat while your thread was being looked at by myself and a few other Staff Members. We tried to get you to listen, and we just wanted to keep it / resolve the situation peacefully. And we wanted to keep the environment normal as usual, that is why we were asking you to tone it down until your thread was looked at.

Other than that, there was no abuse here. So EpicGuy will not need to be punished here.
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]