Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan's staff application
Ingame name: Evan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60449818

Time Played: 20 days 5 hours or 485 hours. 

First joined: I joined I think around June of 2019. 

Availability: I play typically from 1pm to 4 pm (start time, dictated by classes and such) to at most 10:30ish pm.  This varies based on what else I'm playing but I can normally get online between these times.  

Rank desired: Trusted. 

Current rank: Regular.

What I can do to help the community: Help manage rdmers, trolls, etc. 

Why I want to help: I'd like to be trusted since I feel like I could be an effective staff member and since I keep finding myself playing when there aren't any staff on.  

Have you been banned before?  No.  

Have you previously applied?  No.

How did I find Dink's TTT: I was just searching the server list trying to find a TTT server that seemed nice and found here.   
I feel like you should put some more effort to this.
For example, plenty of people play when there are no staff on so how does that separate you from the rest to be a good staff?
Here's his game activity for any who want to look (courtesy of Gametracker)
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=RXZhbg%3D%3D&hos...8910375892]

I'll +1. You're active and I've never had any issues with you. You have a clear understanding of the rules and aren't one to troll or cause issues. Some issues people will have is the lack of forum activity(ban requests, introductions, etc.), but they aren't huge issues. Ban requests can be difficult if you play when there are staff on, since they tend to either make them or do the bans. And introductions are kinda dumb tbh everyone who is active knows you fairly decently, as again, you're active.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-08-2019, 06:03 PM)Hani Wrote: I feel like you should put some more effort to this.
For example, plenty of people play when there are no staff on so how does that separate you from the rest to be a good staff?

I actually have experience in moderating, moderating on a server called Nekotown (there's two named like this, I think the one I played on recently got back online after like a year of shutdown).
+1 most of what nicol has said, upsides and downsides.
Never had much issues when you are on.
But other than that. More forum time would be appreciated.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You are really pleasant to have online. I personally have never had a single problem with you. I would recommend doing some ban requests though.
+1 Evan is active on the server, never had any problems, and follows the rules. I think as a Trusted he could get to be more familiar with these rules to their full extent and help enforce them to keep the server fun during the times he plays. As a trusted you would be expected to participate more in stuff like ban requests and forums, but I think that will come with being a staff member.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Uses too much explosives and kills me a lot.

Over the past few days he's been pretty chill. He could be a good addition I think. 

+1
+1, good boy who follows rules and helps wherever he can! Never had an issue with him either!
-1 blew us all up with too many c4.

+1 Honestly i expected him to get staff way before me but here we are. Evan always tries to help when he can, and never gives any of us problems. He knows the rules well, and knows his way around the server. I'd think he'd be a great addition to the team. Good luck on your staff application chief
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver