Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan's staff application
+/- 0
Are you even in the Discord? You've got good activity on server however you've got no introduction which I realize is not a requirement for TTT applications, it is still much appreciated when it comes down to this. You haven't posted any ban requests or any other threads besides this thread, your only posts appear to be on ban requests made by others. My last note is your application is EXTREMELY sparse. That does not look good on you. Trusted may be a learning rank but you should still put at least some effort into your application. It looks like you don't really care about it at all.
(Only speaking about forums and discord, cannot speak for server behavior or activity hence the neutral view.)
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
gonna bump
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(11-09-2019, 12:30 AM)JustKuono Wrote: +/- 0
Are you even in the Discord? You've got good activity on server however you've got no introduction which I realize is not a requirement for TTT applications, it is still much appreciated when it comes down to this. You haven't posted any ban requests or any other threads besides this thread, your only posts appear to be on ban requests made by others. My last note is your application is EXTREMELY sparse. That does not look good on you. Trusted may be a learning rank but you should still put at least some effort into your application. It looks like you don't really care about it at all.
(Only speaking about forums and discord, cannot speak for server behavior or activity hence the neutral view.)

Yeah I've really been lacking on doing stuff on the forums and discord outside of just some map suggestions and need to improve in this area.
Even though I haven't been active recently I've played on the server with Evan a lot. Guaranteed he would make a great trusted--the man is a chad amongst Regulars.

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 I know I’m not active now but when I was I’d consider myself good friends with Evan. Great guy, couldn’t make a reason to dislike him if I tried. I think he would be good staff, I never actually saw him have a problem with anyone, staff or player.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Trusted, Evan. Unfortunately, your application is Denied at this time. You may reapply 12/11/2019. These are the two main factors according to the How To: Promotion thread(which everyone should look at before applying) that are lacking to an extent that we feel needs to change and can most certainly be corrected within a month's time.

Community Engagement: While you do actively engage within the TTT server itself, we'd like to see more activity outside of the server. Make yourself more recognizable and stand out among other applicants. Get to know some people, engage with the community at large through text/voice in discord, etc. Here's a link to our discord since you seem to have minimal involvement on that end and that needs to improve. Same with forums, perhaps you can engage more on that end too. You acknowledged that was lacking on your part so it should not be a hard change to make. 

Effort into Application: This is a trend I've been seeing more and more in Trusted applications, so you aren't the only one. But there has to be more effort than one mere sentence with basic responses that anyone can give. It does not answer questions like "So What?" "Why should we care if you think you can be an effective staff member, what makes you stand out from everyone else in that sense?" "What can YOU personally do to help staff our server and how can you demonstrate that in certain scenarios(such as trolls, hackers, etc.)? There has to be some effort put in to explain questions like this. Anyone has the potential to do something but we want to know what about that person make them stand out among everyone else. Just giving basic and one-sentence responses don't really help. Not apparent in every case, but if someone puts a one-sentence effort into their staff application how do we know they'll put a sufficient amount effort into staffing the server?

Improve on these things and you should be successful in the future.