Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False KOSing Okay?
Offender's Name: Chris Farley

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163021079

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Gave me a slay because false KOSing Detectives is "Okay because "everyone" does it"

When They Did It: Tuesday July 23rd between 1:00-2:00 AM EST (map was community bowling)

Potential Witnesses: G.E.W. , Stifflers Mom ; I am sure that they didnt notice much as everyone was busy enjoying the game.

Proof: I would personally take screenshots of the logs but me being a guest does not give me access to reports etc.
I havent  attached links of screenshots of the chats as they had expired as the map changes, otherwise I had called a called a kos on a person who had called a false kos on a detective after the round started , the person reports me and I answer him with an explanation where I explained that the person false kos'd a detective after the round started and not before, a round later I recieve a slay, there after I questioned Chris Farley  where he psays me saying that its okay because everyone false koses OF D's as a joke *Note this occured after the round started which in my opinion is not a joke on the  alternative this have happened before the round had started I would have considered it a joke. In my opinion I personally believe that Chris Farley Should have his powers revoked and be given an opportunity to revise the rules and terms as just because "everyone" does it doesn't mean that its okay...

Other: If the staff here are hopefully honest as they are you could ask Chris Farley himself as he has more power as me and has the power to look up specific reports etc. and tell you the specifics for this case.
I didnt know U needed to be member to Open Damage Log
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I can't confirm anything other than I was on at the time. I have no idea about anything else that happened- I try to keep to myself. I'm probably not the best witness, but hey, I was there!

On the situation, all I can say is kosing a detective is just too much of a no-brainer to be taken seriously, hence why I don't think it's an enforced rule. I don't think Chris' reasoning was that it's okay because everyone does it, but that it's okay because it's obviously meant in a joking way, looping to my point of it being a no-brainer to not kill a detective, somebody who by default is 'proven'. I'm not really informed on the rules too much, but that's my idea of it. Hope it doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth.
Somebody used there bind, "_____ is a Traitor!" on a detective. You are a guest on this server, so you would not know that literally everybody does this. Even myself and other staff members. You took this seriously, expecting someone to actually follow the KOS, and you killed the guy. These are KOS's that should not be taken seriously. You argue with absolutely every staff member. I have not seen you on without arguing with staff about something.
You're taking this game too seriously man. Who in their right mind would follow a kos on a detective? and you dont have proof, but even if you did had proof it would show that chris slayed you for a valid reason. I killed a traitor mere seconds after calling the "joke" kos on the detective and you still killed me lol.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
False KOSing a Detective isn't KOSable.

This is and has always been the rule. Chris Farley didn't do anything wrong here.
never understood why people think that calling a detective a traitor is kosable because just hold tab,,,

***also for the future
f8 to open damage logs
if you type !report and click on one of the tabs it shows you the reports that have to do with you
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Yeah false kosing a d is not kosable and people do it all the time
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Yeah @Chris Farley bad staff, he ended me when I was a T. +1 ban
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
bad brain levels rising in the forums

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice