Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Slay
Offender's Name: Demote Me Already (Slay was by Gabe)

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117133073

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Accused me of rdming, when it was overtime for suspicion. I asked in chat if suspicion was kosable in overtime. Someone said "theres about 2 traitors left" So then logically, since theres only 2 unproven people it would be one of them. But we cant do anything with that. So it would have only been suspicion. But since it was overtime, i wasked if suspicion was kosable in overtime, and everyone said that it was. So we went ahead and killed him, well attempted to kill him, but i get the rdm report, then slain by it. If this was just, then the person who said that should be slain for misinformation. 

When They Did It: About 5pm CST 9/12/2018

Potential Witnesses: Everyone on the server? Although no one is going to vouch for me. Because then they will be on the bad side of the mods.

Proof: Not sure how i can prove this, but i guess you can check the logs?

Other: 
gotta agree
merry christmas xbox
"theres about 2 traitors left" this sounds like some grade A autism. Have fun.
[Image: giphy.gif]
All I have to say is that this was not a false slay. It was rdm -1
Yes, you can kill off sus in ot but it has to be a valid suspicion, yours was not.

(I was going to make this post way longer and more in-depth but then I realized that would've been a waste of time so I'm just going to sum it up.)

Well for starters, there was 1 T left in OT not two. Second you say "So then logically, since theres only 2 unproven people it would be one of them." You can't just go guessing which one of them it is, you have to have an actually reason to kill them. Best option there would probably get the two of them to fight it out themselves.
Dont worry as owner I handled it :)
i didnt do it
If there are two unprovens left you can't just rdm one with invalid sus, you deserved and were rightfully slayed shucks for you
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Uh ok anyways next time if you find yourself in the same situation, tell the two to fight it out.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I was on at the time and he had traitor had sus on him so enchanted killed him. It was overtime so it was okay.