Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Slay/Lying about Death Scene
(12-21-2018, 08:01 PM)Dolphin Wrote: Comrade it's like you assume all staff are infallible and should be incapable of making mistakes. Burrito is definitely in the wrong here and really should just take the blow to his pride and properly apologize but you don't need to crucify the guy. He's a good mod most of the time, he just got a little lazy here and tried to save face on the forums. Most staff would do the exact same shit. It's good that you want staff to do their best but I mean this is getting petty and degrading.

Hey Dolphin. I know you're not the smartest or anything but I'll run you up to speed on everything.

-Burrito Bowl slayed me after the incident.
-I tried to plead with Burrito Bowl to take the slightest look into the logs to which he continually posted the one line that said I dealt blast damage
-I didn't care about the slay, until Burrito Bowl lied about looking at the death scene.
-Burrito Bowl continued to double down in lies about viewing the death scene
-Burrito Bowl posted ironic comments on the thread
-Burrito Bowl said "Fuck off" to someone who commented on the thread scolding him

No, I don't think all staff are infallible, actually I think quite the opposite. I think staff fail a lot; but that's not the problem. You see most staff own up to their mistake and move on from it. Burrito Bowl, however, does not know how to do this, and is unfit for the moderator position. "Saving face" on the forums is NOT acceptable when you're doubling down in lies. Most staff WOULD NOT do the exact same shit. Thanks.
[Image: 1uNafV0.png]
(12-21-2018, 08:08 PM)Comrade Corbyn Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 08:01 PM)Dolphin Wrote: Comrade it's like you assume all staff are infallible and should be incapable of making mistakes. Burrito is definitely in the wrong here and really should just take the blow to his pride and properly apologize but you don't need to crucify the guy. He's a good mod most of the time, he just got a little lazy here and tried to save face on the forums. Most staff would do the exact same shit. It's good that you want staff to do their best but I mean this is getting petty and degrading.

Hey Dolphin. I know you're not the smartest or anything but I'll run you up to speed on everything.

-Burrito Bowl slayed me after the incident.
-I tried to plead with Burrito Bowl to take the slightest look into the logs to which he continually posted the one line that said I dealt blast damage
-I didn't care about the slay, until Burrito Bowl lied about looking at the death scene.
-Burrito Bowl continued to double down in lies about viewing the death scene
-Burrito Bowl posted ironic comments on the thread
-Burrito Bowl said "Fuck off" to someone who commented on the thread scolding him

No, I don't think all staff are infallible, actually I think quite the opposite. I think staff fail a lot; but that's not the problem. You see most staff own up to their mistake and move on from it. Burrito Bowl, however, does not know how to do this, and is unfit for the moderator position. "Saving face" on the forums is NOT acceptable when you're doubling down in lies. Most staff WOULD NOT do the exact same shit. Thanks.

Yep not suprised you'd resort to petty little insults. Okay you wanna play this game and be a little bitch? I was there in case you conveniently forgot. I don't need you to "catch me up to speed". I saw everything that went down. In case you didn't fucking notice, I am on your side but you're too damn salty about a slay. Get the fuck off your high horse and accept that you've blown this up far more than it deserved.
Closed since it's just arguing at this point burrito will be talked to, Comrade quit being a whinny little bitch about one slay. Yes i understand you felt injustice was done. No need for you to get hostile with everyone and be a complete ass to people on your side when they say something you don't agree with.