Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Slay/Lying about Death Scene
Nvm figured it out

I’ll look later, but it does look pretty clear from the SS

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
When you grapple or even look ush someone and they doe from a t trap it attributes the kill to whoever grappled/push

You should already have knowledge of this Burrito, and the fact that you even punished without definite proof despite people disagree with you is jarring. I think you should apologize about this.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-21-2018, 12:03 PM)Foxka Wrote: When you grapple or even look ush someone and they doe from a t trap it attributes the kill to whoever grappled/push

You should already have knowledge of this Burrito, and the fact that you even punished without definite proof despite people disagree with you is jarring. I think you should apologize about this.

Ok Im sorry.
Aight so comrade told me to be as descriptive as i can. I saw a lot of people at spawn so I was like hmm ima kill these people. I went and grabbed the turtle mine from the bathroom brought it out to spawn. Threw it towards where the peace sentry turret was and got to a safe distance. Daegan moved towards it while comrade was holding him with a grappling hook. I blew it up hoping to kill both of them with the other 3 people but only ended up kill about 3 people I think and then I saw there was 4 people dead and heard comrade saying something about it giving the kill to comrade.
(12-21-2018, 05:30 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 12:03 PM)Foxka Wrote: When you grapple or even look ush someone and they doe from a t trap it attributes the kill to whoever grappled/push

Ok Im sorry.

Did you really just fucking comment "Fuck off" then change it to "Ok Im sorry"?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1uNafV0.png]
(12-21-2018, 05:36 PM)Comrade Corbyn Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 05:30 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:

Ok Im sorry.

Did you really just fucking comment "Fuck off" then change it to "Ok Im sorry"?

Maybe it was a typo.
One slay for one round and its causing this much trouble? Just drop it. This thread needs to be locked.
(12-21-2018, 07:44 PM)dong Wrote: One slay for one round and its causing this much trouble? Just drop it. This thread needs to be locked.
I don't think you understand what happened. Burrito Bowl lied multiple times about what happened, is continuing to double down on lies to try to desperately save his ass, and he is now taking this as if it's a joke. This isn't about the slay, it's about his constant lies and immaturity about his duties.
[Image: 1uNafV0.png]
(12-21-2018, 07:47 PM)Comrade Corbyn Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 07:44 PM)dong Wrote: One slay for one round and its causing this much trouble? Just drop it. This thread needs to be locked.
I don't think you understand what happened. Burrito Bowl lied multiple times about what happened, is continuing to double down on lies to try to desperately save his ass, and he is now taking this as if it's a joke. This isn't about the slay, it's about his constant lies and immaturity about his duties.

I do understand what is going on, I was on the server at the time and saw the logs and what everyone was saying. I'm suggesting this forum be locked because this is only causing more drama and just let the staff handle what happens to Burrito
Comrade it's like you assume all staff are infallible and should be incapable of making mistakes. Burrito is definitely in the wrong here and really should just take the blow to his pride and properly apologize but you don't need to crucify the guy. He's a good mod most of the time, he just got a little lazy here and tried to save face on the forums. Most staff would do the exact same shit. It's good that you want staff to do their best but I mean this is getting petty and degrading.