Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False ban by Traitor
Steam Name: reddead

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:421078064

Who banned you:Traitor

Reason for ban: hacking goodbye and he also said in chat because I had a vac ban

Reason for Mods to unban you: because vac banned on csgo dosen't mean i should be ban on here

(Optional) Extra details:I got the vac ban because i use a skin changer and I don't see why it matters
http://prntscr.com/jfq1te < screenshot of the ban
as my obs is broken and didnt record ill unban you but you dropped 14 kills in 3 rounds with 5 people on just instantly running from prop to prop. I do have a few witness's Combat and MorganxGrimes. You have been unbanned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 That screenshot looks photo shopped and fake. It says banned on 09/05/2018 which is September but it's May
(05-09-2018, 12:40 PM)[Teal] MinuteMonarch Wrote: -1 That screenshot looks photo shopped and fake. It says banned on 09/05/2018 which is September but it's May

Yikes. In countries that aren't the United States of America, they use the DD/MM/YYYY format (albeit it terrible. USA for life). The picture doesn't look photoshopped, it's the standard ban text box. Here's a link from GBans that verifies the validity of the ban. Everything checks out, from the date, time, person who banned him, and ban message. How can one person be so deluded?
(05-09-2018, 01:44 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 12:40 PM)[Teal] MinuteMonarch Wrote: -1 That screenshot looks photo shopped and fake. It says banned on 09/05/2018 which is September but it's May

Yikes. In countries that aren't the United States of America, they use the DD/MM/YYYY format (albeit it terrible. USA for life). The picture doesn't look photoshopped, it's the standard ban text box. Here's a link from GBans that verifies the validity of the ban. Everything checks out, from the date, time, person who banned him, and ban message. How can one person be so deluded?

Did not think of that. Imma just sit here and realize I might be 'special'
(05-09-2018, 01:48 PM)[Teal] MinuteMonarch Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 01:44 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:

Did not think of that. Imma just sit here and realize I might be 'special'

It's ok, friend. We all have special moments. I have a ton of them. Yours was just a public one. You know what, if we stop responding to this thread, less people will see it ;)
But its a good meme
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Traitor unbanned you so I'm going to lock this thread.