Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False slaying
Offender's Name: [DTT]Cosmo Julius Cosma

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72949909

Offender's Rank: Trial Mod

What They Did: I killed a man off of sus. It was overtime and I vocally announced my sus a minute prior and made it clear I planned to kill him afterwards. The kid I killed reported me. And he refused to take off my slay, saying he never heard me say it. Even though other people agreed they heard me. He simply said take it to forums

When They Did It: 2/13/17 around 6

Potential Witnesses: MmmKay

Proof: Not sure what validates as proof aside from the words of me and others against his. I honestly wouldn't have reported if he hadn't been so ignorant(arrogant may be a better word). And I noticed he was a trial mod, which is when you should be the most careful.

Other:I is a Satan
If you call out sus and other people can confirm that sus was audibly called out, then you shouldn't have been slain (assuming the sus was valid).
@"[FG]Gay Fish" explain what happened.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
@Christian He says he called out sus, the victim and I didn't hear it and one other person says they heard it. Everyone else was busy talking. I watched the death scene three times and all it showed was him shooting the guy in cold blood with no valid sus-able reason. He didn't call it before or after overtime from what I heard.

@MJB.satan Do not be afraid of TMods, some of us are bad. I was not arrogant or ignorant towards you, at least I hope I didn't come off that way. The evidence just didn't go in your favor for the report. Had it gone in your favor in my judgement of the situation and gathering of evidence, I wouldn't have slayed you.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
(02-13-2017, 06:25 PM)[FG]Gay Fish Wrote: @Christian  He says he called out sus, the victim and I didn't hear it and one other person says they heard it. Everyone else was busy talking. I watched the death scene three times and all it showed was him shooting the guy in cold blood with no valid sus-able reason. He didn't call it before or after overtime from what I heard.

@MJB.satan Do not be afraid of TMods, some of us are bad. I was not arrogant or ignorant towards you, at least I hope I didn't come off that way. The evidence just didn't go in your favor for the report. Had it gone in your favor in my judgement of the situation and gathering of evidence, I wouldn't have slayed you.

If at least one other person can confirm that a SUS was called out, then you don't slay if the SUS reason is valid.
Like rippe said, If one other person can confirm, not including the victim or the accused, then you don't slay.

Gay Fish you will be slain one time for false slay.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]