Poll: Nerf or remove famas?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, nerf
20.00%
5 20.00%
yes, remove
4.00%
1 4.00%
No nerf
12.00%
3 12.00%
No remove
4.00%
1 4.00%
Stop being a baby back bitch because you suck.
60.00%
15 60.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famas is broken
The famas is broke in every way and so OP. Everybody complains about it and it should just be removed or nerfed IMO. Thoughts?
Famas, M16, any other gun you can think of is OP based off of who is using it. Laced and I use the SG and we blow skulls through heads. I think its just fine imo
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Just because everyone complains about a gun doesn't mean it's OP. The Famas has a spread that balances its damage and makes it hard to kill from long range. If it was as accurate as the SG with the same amount of ammo the Famas has now, then I'd agree that it's OP.

I can delete people with just about any gun, does that make every gun OP?
I think every gun should be nerfed the same way the shotgun was.
(01-01-2019, 03:47 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just because everyone complains about a gun doesn't mean it's OP. The Famas has a spread that balances its damage and makes it hard to kill from long range. If it was as accurate as the SG with the same amount of ammo the Famas has now, then I'd agree that it's OP.

I can delete people with just about any gun, does that make every gun OP?

shut up noob
merry christmas xbox
can we please nerf the panzerschreck its a one hit kill from any area and it has fucking explosive damage too
The famas is just a really good gun, a bit too good since everyones running around with it. It fits the meta of TTT very well, following someone untill they are alone and stop jump spamming then just shoot them really fast. It's pretty uuhhh well i guess sad but bit strong of a word, but none the less i don't see much else get used. There really isn't much that can be done to nerf or change the FAMAS. Lowering fire rate would be something, but then it loses the famas and becomes.... well i don't know, only way we can see would be changing stuff and seeing what happens.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I think you guys are forgetting I already brought up this issue here in this thread..
I had details in a video of why the famas should be nerfed and it goes very in depth.

Please Nerf The Famas
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
Knives are insta kill, pls nerf. Too OP.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]