Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fashionably Late Introduction
Hey everyone, it's about time I made an intro post, huh?

Hey, I'm Puraga and at the time of making this, I exclusively play on the ph server. I've been playing on the ph server pretty regularly since November 4th and have had a lot of fun. My username is pronounced pure-ogg-uh but if you want, you can call me Pure. I'm currently 22 and my birthday is on February 21st. I'm an amateur voice actor and hope to one day be a professional. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing more with you guys.
Welcome! Come play ttt we're better >:^)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-05-2019, 02:55 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Welcome! Come play ttt we're better >:^)

I'll consider joining the dark side
Welcome to the forums.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Imagine playing gmod couldn't be me

Welcome to the forums
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome to the forums bud.
hello welcome to the forums i enjoy abusing you in game
Welcome to da forums! Enjoy yourself. Don't join the dark side. They don't have cookies
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
(12-08-2019, 08:26 AM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: Welcome to da forums! Enjoy yourself. Don't join the dark side. They don't have cookies

We may not have cookies, but we do have @"Cake" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(12-08-2019, 11:20 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:26 AM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: Welcome to da forums! Enjoy yourself. Don't join the dark side. They don't have cookies

We may not have cookies, but we do have @"Cake" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Omg 

personally I prefer a nice @Kale salad