Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Fast Food?
I try to avoid fast food because sometimes it gives me the squirts and it's also really unhealthy but....

Chick-Fil-A is phenomenal fast food. I grab the 12 pack nuggets with HI-C Fruit Punch (I don't drink soda) and I mix together ketchup and mayo to make rosada sauce for my fries and nuggets.

---Whataburger is also ok but nowhere near as good as the ol' Chick.
McDonald's, chick fil a, Taco Bell and whataburger are good
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
i get whatever i don't have  fav, but my dad company paints those fast food places like FKC, Taco Bell, etc...
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Is there a fast food restaurant that serves garlic bread? I like subway.
I like Panda Express cause Asian food makes me wet and I like subway because sandwiches are mmmmm goodd
I like Jack-in-the-Box tacos they are pretty good.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa33PPVHiAEX-tRk23n-p...rTtzkCcyMl]
The Shiek. Not sure how far the chain spreads, but there's at least two I know of in my area. Sugary sweet Cherry Limeade that's better than anywhere else I've gone that serves it, and a steak in a sack, a pita filled with steak strips, grilled onions, and an addition on my part of mayo. Usually a little peppery but delicious. Fries are so-so but serviceable.
I still don't get what Chick-fil-a is. I suppose it's a restaurant chain...it just sounds like slang. In Canada, we don't have that kind of stuff.
I'd say, since I was a kid, I've come to enjoy the fries from Swiss Chalet the most of any fast food, although apparently the Quebec counterpart to this restaurant is a lot better.

McDonalds hash browns are also nearly my favourite....its the main thing I like from McDonalds.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Chicken - PDQ or Chick Fil A
Burger - Culver's or Five Guys
Sandwich - Jersey Mike's

(02-20-2018, 07:00 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: I still don't get what Chick-fil-a is. I suppose it's a restaurant chain...it just sounds like slang. In Canada, we don't have that kind of stuff.
I'd say, since I was a kid, I've come to enjoy the fries from Swiss Chalet the most of any fast food, although apparently the Quebec counterpart to this restaurant is a lot better.

McDonalds hash browns are also nearly my favourite....its the main thing I like from McDonalds.

Chick Fil A is a fast food chicken chain famous for chicken sandwiches always with 2 pickle chips on them and waffle cut fries. The founders are religous, and that's why they are closed on Sunday. It's a classier alternative to McDonald's at about the same price point, but you get so much better service.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(02-20-2018, 07:00 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: I still don't get what Chick-fil-a is. I suppose it's a restaurant chain...it just sounds like slang. In Canada, we don't have that kind of stuff.

Not missing much tbh. The chicken has no flavor. The shakes and waffle fries are really good, though. People here are divided on them politically because they're religious and take stances on some stuff.  :s

Personally I like Taco Bell. Those Doritos Locos Tacos....  :P