Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Fast Food?
[Image: little-nicky-pollo-popeye-2-iloveimg-compressed.gif]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Adolfo's: best cheap, greasy, Mexican hole in the wall I've ever eaten at.

[Image: k7kex5U.jpg]

[Image: yO2wus0.jpg]
[Image: image.php]
I don't know if anyone here has heard of it, but Zaxby's is great fast food. I like it a lot better than Chik-fil-a. I will say if you look only at the chicken with nothing else, Chik-fil-a is slightly better in my opinion.  However, Zaxby's has a lot more and better stuff like wings, tenders, better variety of sandwiches, appetizers, and what not. There hasn't been anything there that I didn't enjoy. Their boneless wings/tenders are a lot better than Chik-fil-a's nuggets. If you want just a plain chicken sandwich, go to Chik-fil-a, but if you want a better sandwich with homemade chips, onion rings, or cheese bites, go to Zaxby's. Like look at this shit.

(02-20-2018, 04:51 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Is there a fast food restaurant that serves garlic bread? I like subway.

And yes, they have garlic bread, well Texas Toast, but it's the same thing.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckin' uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh McDonald's because you can get a chicken biscuit for $1 since I'm broke and don't have time to make breakfast some mornings.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
GOOD ol fat McDonald's cause of their big Mac of grease
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Burgers- Five Guys
Sandwiches- D'Angelo
Mexican- Chipotle
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Good old Subway is a good place for me
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
My tastes vary from time to time. I just had McDonalds (probably the most hated place among the general population) and it was pretty good.

KFC is a second runner up. Their chicken is just so greasy I love it :P
Am I the only one who likes hot dogs more than hamburgers?