Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Outdoor Activities/Sports?
As we are an online gaming community, it's safe to say most of us probably don't do much physical activity. However, some of us do. Please share any outdoor activities or sports that you may have done, still do, or enjoy watching. 

I really enjoy hiking and biking. I try to go out at least once a week throughout the year and increase my treks during the Spring, early Fall, and Summer. Unfortunately, hiking doesn't count as a sport in high school so I played tennis for a couple of years to avoid taking a generic PE class with undesirables. I also play football (soccer) with my friends occasionally in an intramural team in college. I don't really watch sports because I find them boring to watch and much more enjoyable to participate in.
It doesn’t really count as a sport, but I have a drone that I do videos and such with whenever I get the chance to get out of town. It’s outside so I’ll count it
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I used to split my time when I was younger as either always outside or always on my computer. 

A few of my favorite things to do outside are: soccer, hiking, and walking my dog.  (Hikes with my dog were the best tbh)
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Running from my car to my house when its raining outside.
I enjoy swimming
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I played baseball for nearly 10 years. Went to 3 All Star Games. I was a pretty decent player, and my dad was the coach, but the All Star players were picked by the team, not the coach, so I feel pretty good about that. 8th grade year, we went through a perfect season, no losses. Met two of my best friends and one of my worst enemies playing baseball. Good times.
When I used to live up north is was snowboarding, but now I go to the gun range,jog, or bike, but honestly I miss snowboarding I prefer the cold over hot weather any day.
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
When I was in the Boy Scouts I absolutely loved doing water sports ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Things like swimming/kayaking/canoeing/rafting. I also like hiking, camping, and horse riding.  Haven't kept up with it after I left the scouts, though.

I guess I just like outdoors-y things in general. I suck at mainstream sports though.
Oh, it's just a space duck.
Colorguard!!!! It's my absolute love and I'm so glad I was introduced to it because I'm pretty sure I would've offed myself by now if not for guard. Also dance, I did it for years when I was little then had to stop when my dance studio moved locations and my mom didn't want to drive an extra 15 minutes for my dance lessons, but the experience I did have helped me a lot on guard and this year we got a dance director who's the daughter of someone who's danced and taught in the Houston Ballet so it feels like my dance years all over again. Love love.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I honestly really want to get into kayaking but I haven't bought one yet for myself so i usually rent one which is also expensive, but that's definitely my favorite thing to do other than hiking or mountainbiking
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions