Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Outdoor Activities/Sports?
when i was young i did baseball for 2 years, soccer for 4-5 basketball 2 years, last year i played football
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
I enjoy swimming it really calms me the silence when I am underwater just blocking out the noises and being able to think to myself. Also when i reach for the oxygen outside of water I feel alive for once.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
Robotics and Professional Shitposting. Wait, those aren’t outdoors.

Backpacking.
(02-16-2018, 07:39 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Robotics and Professional Shitposting. Wait, those aren’t outdoors.

Backpacking.

Technically if you're doing the robotics outside it is and if you're shit posting while being outside it counts hue
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
(02-15-2018, 07:11 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Colorguard!!!! It's my absolute love and I'm so glad I was introduced to it because I'm pretty sure I would've offed myself by now if not for guard.  Also dance, I did it for years when I was little then had to stop when my dance studio moved locations and my mom didn't want to drive an extra 15 minutes for my dance lessons, but the experience I did have helped me a lot on guard and this year we got a dance director who's the daughter of someone who's danced and taught in the Houston Ballet so it feels like my dance years all over again. Love love.

I did marching band in high school (pit percussion) and college (alto sax), by far my favorite outdoor activity ever. Now the only way I could still do it if I wanted was DCA cause I'm too old for DCI and graduated college. I got to march in Macy's and play at Penn State and Fenway Park which were unreal experiences.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-16-2018, 08:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 07:11 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Colorguard!!!! It's my absolute love and I'm so glad I was introduced to it because I'm pretty sure I would've offed myself by now if not for guard.  Also dance, I did it for years when I was little then had to stop when my dance studio moved locations and my mom didn't want to drive an extra 15 minutes for my dance lessons, but the experience I did have helped me a lot on guard and this year we got a dance director who's the daughter of someone who's danced and taught in the Houston Ballet so it feels like my dance years all over again. Love love.

I did marching band in high school (pit percussion) and college (alto sax), by far my favorite outdoor activity ever. Now the only way I could still do it if I wanted was DCA cause I'm too old for DCI and graduated college. I got to march in Macy's and play at Penn State and Fenway Park which were unreal experiences.
I would absolutely LOVE to do DCI and WGI and I've had my director and a few others offer to sponsor me some money but there's just not enough funds for me to march, its the one thing in the world I absolutely want to do but I just can't afford it at the moment, I'm hoping to save up enough money during my first year of college to march and I'm gonna beg and plead to my mom to spot me some money because it's just something I've fallen in love with and I don't want it to end this year.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-16-2018, 09:32 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 08:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

I would absolutely LOVE to do DCI and WGI and I've had my director and a few others offer to sponsor me some money but there's just not enough funds for me to march, its the one thing in the world I absolutely want to do but I just can't afford it at the moment, I'm hoping to save up enough money during my first year of college to march and I'm gonna beg and plead to my mom to spot me some money because it's just something I've fallen in love with and I don't want it to end this year.
There is an open class DCI corps based near where I grew up, so I've had a lot of friends who have done that one. Open class would be a good place to start, and you could possibly get sponsors through that if you wanna go WC. I'm not sure if you've chosen/applied to college yet but plenty of universities/colleges have great bands too.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hey, glad to see some marching band nerds! Only type of exercise I enjoy, haha.
I was either glued to a computer screen or going to play a sport as a kid (hockey, soccer, rugby). Heavily into hockey at this stage of my life.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
I played football and rugby in high school and now I play flag football but for intramurals :D