Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Outdoor Activities/Sports?
The only sports i play now are competitive sleeping and competitive league of legends. gotta work out them clicking fingers
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
I'd say hiking. I've done a lot of it over the past few years, partly as a way of enjoying myself, as well as a way to appreciate what is around me. Hiking with friends is very fun, especially with the shenanigans that can go on.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
bike riding has always been my favorite outdoor activity. I haven't been too active lately (mainly because it's been Winter where I live).
looking forward to nicer weather so I can get out and ride!
I always liked swimming, soccer and basketball, I always played with my friends and I was even in a national soccer team in Venezuela winning a national cup under 15.
(02-16-2018, 09:59 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 09:32 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 08:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 07:11 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Colorguard!!!! It's my absolute love and I'm so glad I was introduced to it because I'm pretty sure I would've offed myself by now if not for guard.  Also dance, I did it for years when I was little then had to stop when my dance studio moved locations and my mom didn't want to drive an extra 15 minutes for my dance lessons, but the experience I did have helped me a lot on guard and this year we got a dance director who's the daughter of someone who's danced and taught in the Houston Ballet so it feels like my dance years all over again. Love love.

I did marching band in high school (pit percussion) and college (alto sax), by far my favorite outdoor activity ever. Now the only way I could still do it if I wanted was DCA cause I'm too old for DCI and graduated college. I got to march in Macy's and play at Penn State and Fenway Park which were unreal experiences.
I would absolutely LOVE to do DCI and WGI and I've had my director and a few others offer to sponsor me some money but there's just not enough funds for me to march, its the one thing in the world I absolutely want to do but I just can't afford it at the moment, I'm hoping to save up enough money during my first year of college to march and I'm gonna beg and plead to my mom to spot me some money because it's just something I've fallen in love with and I don't want it to end this year.
There is an open class DCI corps based near where I grew up, so I've had a lot of friends who have done that one. Open class would be a good place to start, and you could possibly get sponsors through that if you wanna go WC. I'm not sure if you've chosen/applied to college yet but plenty of universities/colleges have great bands too.
Omg update, my mom agreed to help me pay for DCI fees so I’ll be auditioning in October to hopefully march in 2019, and there’s only two corps I know of in Texas and they’re both world class and I’m hoping to make it into Crossmen
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hockey, swimming, and long distance biking. Hopefully ill be able to do a triathalon soon, I love it.
Wait there way a outside?

But for real basketball and/or soccer would be the sport I play the most
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I try to play Golf which is pretty fun and healthy. I also bowl with my family and my Average is 158. I used to play baseball long time ago so yea I dont do that anymore. I do need to start hiking and walking again.
(04-26-2018, 06:53 PM)ChiefRunningWolf Wrote: I try to play Golf which is pretty fun and healthy. I also bowl with my family and my Average is 158. I used to play baseball long time ago so yea I dont do that anymore. I do need to start hiking and walking again.

Very nice bowling average. I went bowling last weekend and got a 75. It was pretty sad ...
(04-27-2018, 12:16 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 06:53 PM)ChiefRunningWolf Wrote: I try to play Golf which is pretty fun and healthy. I also bowl with my family and my Average is 158. I used to play baseball long time ago so yea I dont do that anymore. I do need to start hiking and walking again.

Very nice bowling average. I went bowling last weekend and got a 75. It was pretty sad ...

Goddang! Chief you're good. I can usually pull off a 87 or 123.....never higher than 140 but never lower than 80.
Golfing is so much fun, I can only do it when I see my grandparents, since they live in a rural area. I'm not that good but it's fun.
[Image: b_560x95.png]