Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Felt cute, might host another BGO game
As title says, im am going to host 2 BGO Matches on Saturday, October 5th 2019, at 8:00 PM EST.

Matches will be solely FFA due to trauma occurred last time we tried the team mode (*ahem* Daegan *ahem*).

If you happen to win one of the matches and you play on the TTT Server, then i will give you a free vector, as they are collecting dust in my inventory and no one wants to buy any of them.

I will be doing this in the DinklebergsGmod Discord Server.
Max Amount of Players is 16 but i doubt we'll hit that limit.
website is here: https://www.boardgame-online.com/ , so you can check out the game

anyways, hope to see you on Sat Afternoon.
YES, last time my fam dragged me out with them to a baseball game, hopefully i want to be part of this this time. I WANT TO KILL SOME PEOPLE WITH STDS :p
oh boy can't wait to clap cheeks until the last round and then be sent back 200 spaces
[Image: giphy.gif]
I’m the reigning champion so I’m in.
Bumping this as a reminder that today is the day, and incase there are more customers entering where i work and i dont get time to actually say anything.
i just went 6 hours of work nonstop and i want to die.
I want in
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Sounds fun, what is it though, I kind of want in
(10-05-2019, 04:10 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: Sounds fun, what is it though, I kind of want in

premise of the game: all players are at the start of a long board. players take turns making choices and using items at their disposal to cuck eachother over and get to the end of the board first. some items can kill players, which make them take extra turns to revive. whoever can reach the end of the board alive first will win the game.

its pretty simple once you get in.
unless everyone targets you.
(10-05-2019, 04:15 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 04:10 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: Sounds fun, what is it though, I kind of want in

premise of the game: all players are at the start of a long board. players take turns making choices and using items at their disposal to cuck eachother over and get to the end of the board first. some items can kill players, which make them take extra turns to revive. whoever can reach the end of the board alive first will win the game.

I’m in, I’m not in Ttt though so. Also how are we starting this tonight?
(10-05-2019, 04:19 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 04:15 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:

I’m in, I’m not in Ttt though so. Also how are we starting this tonight?

it should be tonight at 8:00 EST depending on what time i get off work, but yeah, its today