Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to it, after months of dithering
Ingame Name: PapaFred, Freddino18, numerous others

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:451334914

Time Played: 2 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours (taken from screenshots, due to frequent name changes)

When First Joined: December 6, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): After 9 PM, Mountain Standard Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: It's come to the point where I have reached the limit of my usefulness of donor, and I feel like I can help more in a higher position. I know the rules (as they are written, not some abstract hidden rules bullshit), and I am pretty good at spotting and pointing out rulebreakers to staff.

Why do you want to help the community?: This is the first (and only) prop hunt server that has accepted me as a person. Whenever I leave, this is always a place I can come back to. I want others to feel the same, like this is a place where they can come and shoot the shit out of potted plants and blow up kitchens without fear of hackers and trolls ruling over the common folk. In the same vein, I feel like we need more staff that speak instead of type, for the illiterate hackers, trolls, and general users that need to hear what is going on, more than read it.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: Way back in the day, you were the first community I joined that wasn't immediately hostile to someone who didn't know how to speak or type. 

Other: Here is my screenshot for my time

Edit: I have no clue why I can't add an image, someone please help
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
+1

Nothing to say. He's an amazing friend. He's very fun to play with and makes everyone have a fun time in PH.

Good Luck Fred!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(04-05-2020, 09:10 PM)[test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.c Wrote: +1

Nothing to say. He's an amazing friend. He's very fun to play with and makes everyone have a fun time in PH.

Good Luck Fred!

At least put some effort into it!
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
-1 I'm sorry but I have so many reasons why.
The only reason I'm doing this is that you have only been on for 4 days for just this month, you haven't been on enough to reach the point. And there having been times when a lot of issues have happened and you don't control it.

Good luck!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
I'm going to -1.

Let me start with the side note first, while it's not the main reason why I'm -1 you it's mostly due to I dunno if you have changed since then, but I used to have issues with you last year, now I can't remember what it was other then you opening crates in unassigned... you've also caused major issue in the past like abusing donor powers and door blocking. As I stated I don't really know if you changed since then.

Now for the reason I'm -1 you, it's mostly your time on the server, you are extremely inactive. Looking at gametracker I looked at all of the names plus what names I've seen you under in the past and this is the only time I was able to pull up, which is your current name, If you have other names that have more time than this please state them.
[Image: 2632f569cc3f9ca97f457b71cf98a209.png]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
-1 Need to build up more activity  on server
And I dont recall seeing you on forums or on discord in awhile as well.

Probably should build those up
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Fred, its been long time since I met you, however

Server wised... I seen you at your best and your worst...

Also I converted your Time Played to total of 377 Hrs from what's given

At time on discord, rather than beings serious in subject matter at time you did the opposite

on the server you do at time help staff but also encourage the trolls

I also remember one night with Abdel that we had to explain to players not to mic spam in voice chat with everyone being gagged to explain not just the rules but also the disruption to gameplay and you intermediately ungagged yourself for a counter argument that was not really necessary to have.

You need to know when its appropriate times to have fun and times that it needs to be serious and not a joking manner.

Results: -1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey man, I don't want to repeat what has been said but I really have not seen you at all, maybe once in the past 2 months. That is just me but I do not think you really have a visible commitment to the server.

It's going to be a -1 from me
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
I am 100% going to give this a -1 for a handful of reasons. Some of which some people are aware of.

You abuse powers, you're rude, you're cocky and you are not a team player - you are here to have your ego stroked.

This may be considered very rude to those who view my reply - but when it comes to you, I refuse to sugar coat.
Go away
Hey fred, thanks for applying!

Hey bud, its been awhile but I can see you meet some of the requirements for Trusted, but the whole activity in the past few months is abit dodgy. I do want to be the one to bring up some stuff here so you can know and other to know more about you in server. Fred you have had a really bad streak of donor misuse, inappropriate jokes and conversations on server. You don't know where the line is sometimes and you have made yourself involved in multiple dramas that swept through the server this past year.  You do know our rules and you do execute them well at times, but other times not so much. I've seen you feed trolls and not handle certain situations correctly. Instead of deescalating some of these troll situations, you fight with them and seem to want to rise above them on things they say. 

These are many of the things I've seen you do in the past year and as for recently, not much has been seen considering you've been MIA since last drama that happened. Seeing you apply seems like a wrong step at the wrong time, but it's good to see that you want to be more of a helper on server. I recommend improve in your time on server, learning how to joke on server, lowering the amount of inappropriate speech you say sometimes on server. Ping staff when you need someone to help out instead of kicking said ghoster or hacker if staff is available. If staff can't make it on, start recording and even make a ban request if it got too out of hand. Re-read the donor guidelines, there might be something you missed on how to handle, its always there to be read again just to make sure. Ask staff questions, it's always good to ask us questions you may be concerned or doubtful about, don't go and take it all on your shoulders. There are always somethings you don't handle correctly all the time, we are all still learning. 

Based on all of this, it's a (-1) from me bud, Lets see more activity and drive to be part of the team. Work on the whole discord thing too, how you talk and joke on there too. Prove us wrong that you aren't gonna repeat the same mistakes again.