Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to it, after months of dithering
I'd like to make mention that you received a strike on discord not even a month ago for trolling. I'm aware this is for server staff but as staff, you represent the community. I'm not a fan of promoting someone who goes as far as to receive a strike on discord where strikes are very lenient.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Based on the behavior in the discord, that’s a hard no from me -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I don't like to just follow on from what other people have said, but I think I've only seen you on server once since I became a regular player. That's not to say you DONT play regularly - even though previous evidence suggests otherwise - but it would certainly be good for you to get to know some of the people who play regularly.

Additionally, any time I have actually seen you (usually in discord) it's saying something inappropriate or just rude.

I'm not a hard no forever. I believe everyone should have a chance to improve and work on their skills/behaviour and I hope you take these comments away and genuinely work with them. Come onto server when it's busy and see how people interact with one another here. Learn where your humour is and isn't appropriate. Then apply again.

-1 for now.
So I definitely was not expecting to see this application. Its hard to find the words to be constructive and not just be harsh but I have to be honest for you to know how to change. I genuinely think that you are not ready to be given a staff role. The role is called Trusted and at the moment you have given me no reason to trust you. 

From my experiences with you on server, in the discord and in the past on other games I have found you to be quite selfish, you do not think of others and put your own needs/thoughts first. You have a dotted history with Dinks and have been spoken to on a few occasions about overstepping with your donor rank.

Your attitude is the main problem, you would need to show me a great deal of maturing over the next couple of months for me to consider changing my mind. Cut out the inappropriate talk, don't harass people on discord or server, especially the females!! Show that you are there to help calm the server, keep things light and fun. As soon as you show the trolls you're annoyed they will get worse.

As already pointed out by everyone your server time is low, you can't expect us to give you a staff role with 4 appearances in 1 month. The player base will not know you or trust you without being able to play with you. 

Like I said at the beginning I was surprised to see this app now surprise us all by taking it all on board and proving us all wrong.
-1 for now
Good luck
Pix
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I'm completely against anyone with a strike on discord or donor abuse, to have staff. If you cannot be trusted in community areas such as discord, nor with your powers on server, what makes you think we would give you more commands?

Abso-fucking-lutely not. You pretend to follow rules, turn around, and break them and abuse them. That has happened MULTIPLE times in my experiences with you. Now it would be one thing if I saw change, but this has been rinse and repeat for about a year straight from here, to minecraft with you outside of server, to etc.

This shows me character wise, you have not changed or willing to change yet and it would be absolutely silly to give you any kind of more power. You cannot be trusted right now.

I came out of my grave to make sure you knew how I felt about this.

Prove you arent going to abuse powers anymore, prove you want to help, and this isnt for some power trip. SHOW that you can work with staff, and make trolls calm down, rather than arguing with them, and then MAYBE I'll reconsider. But you have a lot to prove before being trusted with anything more than you have. You almost LOST donor a just a few months ago. lol.

There was a time many moons ago that you applying for staff wouldn't have been an issue. Over the past several months it seems something changed in you. You became a massive troll in the community. You were warned several times in the discord specifically to not target/talk to certain people, this also bled into the PH server as well. I have zero confidence in your ability to take staffing serious at this time. It was indeed a surprise to see that you even have any sort of an interest in being staff as you've built a reputation of sorts for bending the rules to the point of not quite breaking. 

There's been a few minor incidents where you've argued with staff members about spots you're hiding in and whether or not they were legal. 

Ultimately, until you can prove that you've changed and have a sincere desire to better the community and not be an absolute troll, my vote will remain as a -1. 

Other's have stated previously that you do not have sufficient time over the past month to show dedication to the community. 

Best of luck in your en-devours and that which you pursue.

see you on the prop field. 
This staff application is denied for many of the reasons stated by others. We cannot even trust you as of right now to behave yourself and be trustful already. We are now willing to test this with a staff rank.

The earliest you may reapply is May 7, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army