Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time for everything!
Hey Starling, I would love to see you on the team. You have been around quite a while and have good activity levels. You are always helpful and know the rules well. You've alerted myself and other staff when issues arise or have handled it yourself when no one is available. You keep calm and deal with situations appropriately. 

You have a couple of ban requests up both of which resulted in bans, and have also provided evidence for others when situations have some up so that is a good start and you clearly know what our procedures are. We are always here to help too if you are not sure. 

+1 from me 

Good luck
Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(02-13-2020, 12:36 AM)§4Zack Wrote: Starling, you're really Active when you can be you know all the rules, you met all the requirements
However I would like to see some ban request  at the very least to build up your skill set and to show staff your here to help.
You may want to check someone's thread history before saying they need ban requests, as Starling has a couple already. Just saying. 

Starling, I think you will make a great addition to the staff team. When playing with you, you are quick to let me know of any situations going on, and know when to help and when to let staff handle things. You don't escalate bad situations when they are happening. You've got quite a bit of time on server, and are familiar with the rules. 
Your forum activity is low, but that can be improved. Thanks for applying!

+1 from me
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
I think Star would make a great staff, she follows the rules and doesn't abuse her powers. She is always wanting to make others feel welcomed rather than ignored. Every time I play with her it has always been a great experience. 

+1 

Heart Heart
Starling would make a great fit to staff - she's a really chill gal and is a lot of fun to play with. Knows the rules very well and is always keen to help people out and make them feel welcome.

+1 from a former Starling Cult Member!

<3
+1 is attentive
This one also gets a bump before a final decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Copying and pasting Nuru's response since she cannot get on the forums right now.

I’m going against the majority of the crowd here due to some things that I get to see as admin that most do not. You were recently caught up in a drama that could have easily been fixed with a block but you helped to draw it out. That is not a quality I am looking for in a staff member at all. I do not want more people in staff that cause issues. We are trying to ween that out, not add to it. Yes you are helpful in server. Yes you do well and don’t step on toes. But for the time being until I can see that you’re personally mature enough for staff and have no worries giving you more powers then my vote will remain this way.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(02-19-2020, 09:17 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Copying and pasting Nuru's response since she cannot get on the forums right now.

I’m going against the majority of the crowd here due to some things that I get to see as admin that most do not. You were recently caught up in a drama that could have easily been fixed with a block but you helped to draw it out. That is not a quality I am looking for in a staff member at all. I do not want more people in staff that cause issues. We are trying to ween that out, not add to it. Yes you are helpful in server. Yes you do well and don’t step on toes. But for the time being until I can see that you’re personally mature enough for staff and have no worries giving you more powers then my vote will remain this way.

I'm going to apologize now for getting caught up in the drama. I would of blocked the person involved sooner but I was hoping to avoid that outcome and remain friends with them. I accept that I played a role with how everything ended and I promise nothing similar will occur .
I believe that for the time being, that your application should be denied. The topic that Nuru spoke of took place about a month ago and I would rather wait a bit and see if issues like are more commonplace before adding you to the staff team. Server side you seem to be doing pretty well so keep up the good work and I think you will have little problem if you decide to apply again in the future.

The earliest you may apply is March 23, 2020.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army