Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Following
Hi,
I know this has been suggested before but I will suggest it again.

Please allow us to KOS people for following after given ample warnings to stop.

I'm very tired of KNOWING someone is a T because they are following me to get an easy kill, and being unable to do anything about it lest i be slain for RDM.

Thank you,
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It is made even worse because of the 3 1-shot pistols.
And the knife.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Just get the fuck away from them homie or hop around until they shoot, then just fuck them in the face.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
So you are saying to avoid getting one-shot by someone following us, we should crouchspam, which is a borderline exploit. And something I cannot properly do.

If "get gud" is the best fix you can suggest something is wrong.
Because the thing is, most of us, or at the minimum just myself, are at the "guddest" we can get to.
please not this thread again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
yes exploit and get gud. don't let them shoot you. In all seriousness, its not difficult to fucking lose people man. Just hop around the corner or draw them into crowded areas so they can't do shit.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Well, tell that to the wide open maps, or the ones with narrow hallways with few areas to lose anyone.

OH WAIT, THAT'S EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN MAP!
(02-24-2020, 08:03 PM)Saitama Wrote: It is made even worse because of the 3 1-shot pistols.
And the knife.

I don't see how these "1-shot pistols" are a part of the problem at all. 

What do you want to do, nerf them so they can't one-tap?
Less a direct part of the problem and more a reason I don't want the guy with a one-shot weapon following me.
(02-24-2020, 09:38 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: yes exploit and get gud. don't let them shoot you. In all seriousness, its not difficult to fucking lose people man. Just hop around the corner or draw them into crowded areas so they can't do shit.

This is highly improbable because most of the time its when you're couple of innos and the T's are trying to finish you off
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions