• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Following
Yall are really overthinking this lmao
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-25-2020, 11:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: Yall are really overthinking this lmao

Don't make controversial and game  changing suggestions then if you don't want me overthinking them boss.  Rolleyes
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I'll say this again, I think this would fix Targeting. As Targeting is very subjective, and is some what hard to enforce.

Having a rule that also prevents you from going after the Best Player is also kinda dumb. If you ask me, I think the right move is to remove Targeting from the List of Rules / MOTD, and in it's replacement the Revised / Suggested "Stop Following or KOS after (x) warnings, (x) seconds in between)  I would suggest (x) being 3 Warnings, 5 Seconds in between.

Yes, this has been suggested multiple times. But as I've stated, I don't think Targeting belongs in the rules, as it's a pretty obscure yet subjective rule. However, players should be able to tell players to stop following them. As Traitors have an arsenal of options to Insta Kill players with. Yes, you can separate yourself from others, but it's not hard to chase a player down at all. And besides, you have to avoid them for 5 Minutes (till Overtime), so that excuse is beyond dumb and holds no weight in this argument.

This is simply my opinion, as I've been trying to push this for a long time. Hopefully this time it will be discussed, and possibly implemented.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Bumping this for further opinions and exposure
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
No matter how much its suggested it never changes I think it might stay that way, but i wish it would change
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-29-2020, 06:44 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: No matter how much its suggested it never changes I think it might stay that way, but i wish it would change

It will be discussed mr daegan dont worry
[Image: b_560x95.png]
The jet pack, following, and knife will be discoursed each month. Such is de wey

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon