Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all you prop hunters
I am making my return to prop hunt. I will still play TTT but likely less. I’ve been on here and there and am starting to really have fun with it again. I think I’m one of two d+s (the tag comes up as donor- or super donor) on that server so if I talk to in admin chat I promise I’m not trying to spam I’m just trying to have a conversation lol. I haven’t played prop hunt legit since 2017-18 so bear with me if I don’t know some of the illegal spots or what not. 

I greatly look forward to meeting, and playing with some more of you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-27-2020, 12:36 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
Wait a second, you’re not a prop hunter!
Welcome back to this broken family, its good to have you Nya.
Welcome to PH realm of Dink's Community 
Now,

I'm not out to slay every prop
[Image: BN2r1W.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Watch out prophunt peopl somehow managed to be more weird than ttt people
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'm also a dedicated TTT player who has been playing alot of prophunt lately, a lot of interesting regulars that I've met that I enjoy spending time with.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around. Still amazed by your dodging skills on modern house yesterday   :D
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Maybe this time you'll play something other than motel blacke <3
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-27-2020, 11:55 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Maybe this time you'll play something other than motel blacke <3

Bro that map was my shit I loved that map