Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formal Abuse Report for EpicGuy
What are you doing? Why do you keep dicking around on the forums? I'm going to give you an hour to say something relevant before I lock this thread.
(06-23-2018, 09:08 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 09:01 PM)Wambo Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 09:00 PM)ReThink Wrote: @Wambo

Here is a formal proof since you seem to not understand:
1. We already know from basic knowledge that a Door = / = Ladder
2. Therefore, ladder blocking does not apply to the doorblocking rule in the rule thread, as there is no clause for ladders
3. Ladders have no explicit rules regarding blocking via the rules
4. If it isn't listed under reasons to KOS or exceptions, you cannot RDM or KOS for it
5. You KOS'd for ladderblocking
6. Since ladderblocking is not mentioned in the rules, and therefore not KOS, AND you KOS'd someone for it, you broke the rules and RDM'd
7. Punishment for RDM = 1 slay

Abuse where? You just extrapolated and are mad because you were slain for breaking the rules.
How is this difficult?

-1 you used extrapolated and mad in the same sentence. your so mad.

Trying to get your post count up, huh?
Ok I was wrong, stop disliking my posts.

(06-23-2018, 09:10 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: What are you doing? Why do you keep dicking around on the forums? I'm going to give you an hour to say something relevant before I lock this thread.

I was wrong about this topic. You can close the thread. but I am glad we could talk it out.
Again I'm gonna close this shitshow of a thread. Clearly there was no abuse.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]