Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Alert Plugin Work-Around
(12-12-2017, 11:57 PM)A Fish Wrote: I'm not sure if you CAN change your name.

I don't see an option for it.
Even in the admin settings i have 2 options   either  sync it with your steam every change  or don't. (its set to dont)

You also cannot change your password,   the login is steam  based.   So if you want to change your password you change it on steam.

Logout has nothing to do with permissions    if you cant log out   then that might be a browser issue.       clear your internet cache
you might have remanders of the old site in the cache causing issues.

also specify your browser  and if its mobile or not   im not sure if mobile works     im not willing to log into a mobile site with my device and steam
there might be an issue with mobile    i did have an error reenabling the mobile plugin.   I may have to write the sql manually because it did not write last time i tried because the plugin is outdated and there are more sql fields then it tries to write.

Only way to change your name is to log in and out i was told because its linked via steam. I am also logged in on my phone and it wont let me log out either im using chrome as my browser. I,m gonna try deleting the cache for dink site and see if that works

Deleting cookies worked it signed me out and i was able to sign in and my name is now my steam name.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]