Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update Log
Speaking of drafts, it not a major issue, but If you ping someone in a draft, it alerts them
(06-04-2020, 04:17 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Speaking of drafts, it not a major issue, but If you ping someone in a draft, it alerts them
 Not entirely sure I can fix that one. The base settings have a “mention” check box (which individual users can disable) and even playing with some other alert settings isn’t yield results. I have it noted in the new log that I’ll post soon.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-04-2020, 04:04 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 11:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I use post drafts sometimes, and I have a draft saved on an apparently non-existent thread. I cannot delete it, and attempting to delete it along with another draft deleted all of the drafts I had saved, except for this one. Can this be fixed?
[Image: unknown.png]
 Not sure why it deleted all the rest. I’d have to play around to test but the check box and delete should function. At least, I haven’t seen this issue till now. Not sure I’ve tried it with a deleted thread tho. We can try reviving the thread and deleting.

It'd probably help to say that I had three drafts saved and attempted to delete two, one being that one, and it deleted the third one I didn't want to delete.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide