Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update Log
Im going to construct this post to keep tabs on projects. Finished project will be left on the list for a short time to show changes made. How we keep track of changes over time if we decide to do that is still being decided. Make new suggestions below
Red is not started or some roadblock 
Orange is actively being worked on or a solution known but pending
Green is solution implemented

The "About Us" Section only lists that "we have a TTT and PH server, come visit them sometime"  This could be updated to "We have a TTT, PH, DR, and a Murder server, come visit them sometime"
Completed this early. The wording is updated, along with the gametracker and launch links added for both Murder and DR. The Theme selector is currently in the bottom left corner for the moment. Might move that again idk

The Gametrackers could include all four servers, instead of just TTT and PH.
Found it - done

The Announcement bar could be updated with things that are going on in the community, and also need to be updated to remove very old announcements.
Cleanup and section pending time

- The report window when reporting a post, profile or reputation appears in an unusable position
Not started

- That one PHP error that appears for new people
Have a way to fix this when its reported, but not to head off the issue itself. Might be related to forums needing to update or messing with the plugin

- Have a more obvious place for the "Missing your rank?" thread
Done

- Whatever is happening here
Rep plugin big dumb, haven't started digging for this issue or related

- Spoiler tags would be really cool  <3
Not started

- Update the ticker
Done

- Bring back the shitshoutbox
A little more split among the admins, but overall community vote wanted it back. Behave.

- Potentially have the site portal as the home page
Not started - personally don't think we should, but if given enough feedback maybe

- Decrease the logo resolution so the printable pages are actually usable 
Not started

Rules on rep manipulation
Pending finished writing

Calendar in header
Solution/where to edit found. This may not happen though unless I find a way to fit 6 icons without breaking the page

Favicon
This should work. Looks like to me it has been honestly, will get more feedback for ted on where its breaking if it still is

Admin accounts
Unless changed, done

Redirect
My attempt broke things. Low priority

Mark all as read button on bottom of page
Still invisible. Might can force a fix, but to properly do it I need to dig a lot

Theme selector for mobile
Added. I actually forgot this was a problem. No more getting stuck

Forum moderation guidelines
This will be a WIP for a few things

Forum staffing and logging
How to staff forums, logging strikes, deleting, closing official threads

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
i have been wondering this how about we make an app for mobile users
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(03-10-2020, 12:32 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: i have been wondering this how about we make an app for mobile users

Finally, the Dinkleberg's GMod app.
(03-10-2020, 02:56 PM)the shrowl Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 12:32 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: i have been wondering this how about we make an app for mobile users

Finally, the Dinkleberg's GMod app.

Mfw I get propkilled by someone using the Samsung smart fridge
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
The only problem with this is we would need someone to make an app for mobile users.

Some work could be done for the mobile theme, but I doubt a full app would be made. Who knows maybe dink will get inspired one day, but that’s not something I’m familiar with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I don't think an app is needed I don't think alot of people would use it even if it did exist and same boat regarding portal I don't necessarily think it needs to be front page
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Updated for rep manipulation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Change the text on the upvote/downvote buttons so that the downvote button says "dislike" instead of "unlike"
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Haven’t had any luck messing around with the plugin yet. I want to fix things like it using i instead of and, the counter, that’s another one..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~