Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fourth Application
Ingame Name: [pink]Pinky[red]Kinky , Blitzkrieg, [pink]Grim [red]Love, Fallen Angel Abaddon, and Bacon Tits.

Steam ID: 32:STEAM_0:0:180781753 64:76561198321829234

Time Played:  139 hours

When First Joined: January 1, 2018 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 9:00pm-1:00am. Eastern Standard Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I help out when someone needs help and I love the dinkleberg's community

Why do you want to help the community?: I want new people to have the same amazing experiences as I did when I first Joined

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes My third staff app My second staff app My first staff app

How did you find us?: I happened to be scrolling through the servers list and found it, joined, and I can safely say I never regretted the decision and love this server

Other: I honestly cant think of anything else to say but I love everybody on dinkleberg's ph server and would love the chance to be staff on this amazing server.
You'll need to list your name changes bc the two I looked at have only 4-5 days in the last 30

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 look your a nice guy and all and you def did take Nicky's advice in your last staff app to spend more time on the forums, however you only recently started playing somewhat regularly on the server so I feel you should spend more time playing rather than teasing staff such as by changing your name to "kinky" after we started to crack down on overly sexual conduct on the server.
My next point is your hours, you say you joined in January so having only around 160 hours is a bit concerning especially after checking all your previous names on gametracker which shows your time on the server is a bit sporadic as well as a lack of dedication. While I'm happy to say that after reading over your last staff app that I am glad you attitude has changed for the better I feel as though bit more dedication needs to be shown

Also you have alot more name changes than are listed which may explain the sporadic server time on gametracker, I'd recommend listing all the names you have used as shown on your profile. Again your a nice guy but I just don't see you ready to be staff.
I tend to agree with Monarch on this one and only remember you a select few times over a long period of time. Show us that you are as interested in helping as you say and I'll reconsider. However, for the time being, -1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I also agree with Monarch , depends on whenever the Admins look at it , but my +0 might goto a +1 , but i have no problem with you.
I was playing regularly but last week I was at summercamp for the whole week which messed with my playtime I was trying to get back into the swing of playing again because I was grounded most of the school year so I got stuck with limited playtime.
(07-09-2018, 09:04 PM)Grim Love Wrote: I was playing regularly but last week I was at summercamp for the whole week which messed with my playtime I was trying to get back into the swing of playing again because I was grounded most of the school year so I got stuck with limited playtime.

[Image: jYkGb4qFta8IyHLmFlN5OKr1yDH7dlg2RGT5DndC...Pu5FON71IX][Image: 2bK75q1qmbwHTkW9j9Tl8HPBkNDaQ1CqU_e0BztN...h--OV3OYdf][Image: SNn6TwLmA5FY7pIrtGezrao82WpvIRpXHTdL6SS9...mu-Evwpnlq]
According to game tracked over the last 30 days you have only been on a total of 10 of them with 1/3 of them being under an hour. I understand you may have been at camp the last week but that doesn't account for how you only recently came back somewhat regularly about 18 days ago. Like I said there could be more days but according to the names you gave as well as the two I know you have used in the last 30 days, only a total of 3 had you logged onto the server within this time period. some of the amount of time you spent on the server definitely looks good as there are multiple days where you put in 3 or more hours, but with 12 days of inactivity before the last 18 days is the issue as your hiatus could extend longer although there is no way to tell.
I cant help that I am trying to juggle my real life and the life I have on my computer I try to but it ends up just me having to fo the stuff that is going on in my real life.
Hate to say this but you shouldn't apply for staff if you have to juggle real life. the most important metric for promotion responses is activity. if people have seen you around they are more inclined to give you a +1. even if you aren't on, especially if you aren't on as much, try to make a (good) splash. the next thing that people tend to give a -1 for is not standing out.
Some of this stuff you unfortunately have to learn the hard way.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
ive seen you online once and you were ghosting and mic spamming the hole time