Fox's ban appeal
Ingame Name:      Fox    

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:206252254     ---Thanks Deathstar.

Who Banned You: RenzoLeBenzo

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: Sorry ya'll! I put the wrong date. Forgot we are at the end of august. My ban length is 1 week.

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was not ghosting. I was on a call with a friend of mine and we decided it would be fun to play some TTT after overwatch. So we got on, and we were just having a great time and enjoyed playing the server. There was a round where he was a traitor and I wasn't. There were a good amount of people dying, so I had a fun idea. I asked my friend if it would be funny if I came into the house he was in and just killed a random. So I went with it, I went into the house and killed the first person I saw, who also happened to be a traitor. He did not hesitate to kill me after however. I understand it was wrong for me to kill someone without a reason, but I was not ghosting. RenzoLeBenzo said he has all the proof he needed and apparently the whole server agreed with him. I find load of bullshit, I was furious to see both of us banned for life. So, I am hoping I could undo this mistake, I really enjoy playing on this server. Thank you.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  No

Other: Nothing else.
@RenzoLeBenzo
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:206252254
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Im confused on why you would be banned that long for first offense ghosting but will respond further after Renzo posts.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1. Being in a call with your friend to break rules is ghosting, and killing a random as an inno while he is a T is teaming and you admitted to both here.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Wrong. I RDMed someone who happened to be a traitor. I was in a call with my friend because we wanted to play together, that doesn't mean we were ghosting.
Seems like if this was your first offense, it should only be a 2 week ban.

Gonna wait till Renzo responds to give feedback

EDIT: ok +1 for a reduction, +0 for an unban
His unban date is September 6th according to gbans.
Also want to point out that your ban length is only one week according to gban, not one month for those wondering if it is an excessive length.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(08-30-2019, 11:38 AM)Fox Wrote: Wrong. I RDMed someone who happened to be a traitor. I was in a call with my friend because we wanted to play together, that doesn't mean we were ghosting.

If it's only the one person then I'd be fine with a reduction

But don't intentionally rdm people, especially with your friend in a call.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]