Fox's ban appeal
@"Mr.Potato"

Here are the chat logs for everyone to see: https://imgur.com/a/VnQ8Wr9

Now, what I usually do on the server is when any new players join, I always go through the ULX menu and check to see they're friends with anyone else on the server. Once I saw you and Slightly were friends, I immediately started to spectate you. This is not to be prejudice but I always take caution to new users with friends on, due to my past experiences. Now, saying all that, two rounds in a row on ttt_fastfood you killed a T with no KOS or any suspicion on them. The one you mentioned was the round where you were banned. I'll get to that one in a second. The first random T kill was against Atlas. He comes around a corner same as you and completely did nothing wrong to you and just blew him away. No hesitation. The second one, which triggered the ban was when you went to the top of the library and killed Spooky Skeleton which was your friends T buddy. Just ran up the stairs and killed him. After that your friend did proceed to kill you. Now, I don't know if this was a cover up but from what I witnessed in the span of two rounds and from what ryn saw and possibly Potato, this seemed like genuine Ghosting/Teaming. Now, I did say I had evidence (Which is not the chat log I submitted in this post) which was suppose to be shadowplay video but apparently my shadowplay was not on during the time of the incident so I do apologize for that.

Ultimately I do think you ghosting and or teaming with your friend due to what I witnessed and with my past experiences but this is just my view on the situation, I will let Potato and ryn respond to this to get there incite on what they saw as well.

EDIT: Also, I banned him and his friend for a week. Not a month.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(08-30-2019, 11:37 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1. Being in a call with your friend to break rules is ghosting, and killing a random as an inno while he is a T is teaming and you admitted to both here.

(08-30-2019, 11:44 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 11:38 AM)Fox Wrote: Wrong. I RDMed someone who happened to be a traitor. I was in a call with my friend because we wanted to play together, that doesn't mean we were ghosting.

If it's only the one person then I'd be fine with a reduction

But don't intentionally rdm people, especially with your friend in a call.

I understand, but I was not ghosting. I only RDMed a guy and I am willing to accept my punishment for it. But a week ban? Btw, my friend was also banned for ghosting and he broke NO rule at all. He is actually a bit newer to the TTT gamemode.
hi i am the aforementioned ryn here to fuck shit up

in all seriousness though Renzo PM'd me and was like "yo help these guys are friends i just wanna make sure they're not ghosting" (not his exact words but i like mine better) which he's done in the past, like he said just bc of things that have unfolded in his past experiences. i was like "ye sure u got it home dog" bc i'm fucking awesome, thank u, thank u...
as rounds passed i watched you in particular, just because you were always easier to find than your friend

on one round in question, i was spectating you and it was you and three other people i believe, and i watched you turn around the restaurant in ttt_fastfood and just start laying into atlas. after the fact, since it looked a lil odd i asked atlas if there was a KOS or anything on him, and he said not that I'm aware, and nobody else spoke up to say otherwise. I scrolled up in chat and nothing, no KOS, no sus, nothing on him whatsoever, but you killed him quicker than i could say fuck bitches get money.

the other round, the one where he's accused (and admitted! smooth...) of teaming i was actually not watching him, it was actually one of my t rounds and i was a T with his buddy! i was across the map fuckin shit up (just what i do best) and heard lots of gun shots so i bhopped my happy little ass over to see what was going on but you were already dead so i missed that whole exchange.

but the other round where you killed atlas i was watching the whole thing unfold so BAM KABLAM KACHOW

this post took way too much effort i hate that renzo said i was a witness even tho i was

(08-30-2019, 12:07 PM)Fox Wrote: I understand, but I was not ghosting. I only RDMed a guy and I am willing to accept my punishment for it. But a week ban? Btw, my friend was also banned for ghosting and he broke NO rule at all. He is actually a bit newer to the TTT gamemode.

on the round that i mentioned, i'm assuming atlas had killed your buddy or somebody in dead chat was like "ye atlas is a t watch him fuck these bitches up" and he let you know that whoever had said/done that which caused a completely unwarranted kill by you, on atlas

why am i still responding to this zzzzzzzzz
(08-30-2019, 12:08 PM)ryn Wrote: hi i am the aforementioned ryn here to fuck shit up

in all seriousness though Renzo PM'd me and was like "yo help these guys are friends i just wanna make sure they're not ghosting" (not his exact words but i like mine better) which he's done in the past, like he said just bc of things that have unfolded in his past experiences. i was like "ye sure u got it home dog" bc i'm fucking awesome, thank u, thank u...
as rounds passed i watched you in particular, just because you were always easier to find than your friend

on one round in question, i was spectating you and it was you and three other people i believe, and i watched you turn around the restaurant in ttt_fastfood and just start laying into atlas. after the fact, since it looked a lil odd i asked atlas if there was a KOS or anything on him, and he said not that I'm aware, and nobody else spoke up to say otherwise. I scrolled up in chat and nothing, no KOS, no sus, nothing on him whatsoever, but you killed him quicker than i could say fuck bitches get money.

the other round, the one where he's accused (and admitted! smooth...) of teaming i was actually not watching him, it was actually one of my t rounds and i was a T with his buddy! i was across the map fuckin shit up (just what i do best) and heard lots of gun shots so i bhopped my happy little ass over to see what was going on but you were already dead so i missed that whole exchange.

but the other round where you killed atlas i was watching the whole thing unfold so BAM KABLAM KACHOW

this post took way too much effort i hate that renzo said i was a witness even tho i was

(08-30-2019, 12:07 PM)Fox Wrote: I understand, but I was not ghosting. I only RDMed a guy and I am willing to accept my punishment for it. But a week ban? Btw, my friend was also banned for ghosting and he broke NO rule at all. He is actually a bit newer to the TTT gamemode.

on the round that i mentioned, i'm assuming atlas had killed your buddy or somebody in dead chat was like "ye atlas is a t watch him fuck these bitches up" and he let you know that whoever had said/done that which caused a completely unwarranted kill by you, on atlas

why am i still responding to this zzzzzzzzz

I did not admit to being the best friends of all fairy land. I only said We are in a call, we are chilling. That doesn't mean we trusted each other. We still tried to fuck each other when one of us was a 1. HOWEVER , we were not on long enough to be a T very often. My friend, Slightly had the only turn between us of being T. He still told me in call he wasn't. He still raped me when I killed his fellow traitor. We would stay together in rooms sometimes to see if one of us would shoot. When I see he doesn't shoot, I know he is proven.
interesting how you still haven't commented on the round that renzo brought up, and i brought up numerous times about when you turned the corner and killed atlas for no reason
(08-30-2019, 12:43 PM)ryn Wrote: interesting how you still haven't commented on the round that renzo brought up, and i brought up numerous times about when you turned the corner and killed atlas for no reason

Was it in chat? I do not pay attention to chat.
Just so this doesn’t get buried. Does anyone/anyone that was tagged have anything else to contribute here? If not, decision will be made tomorrow

Bans will remain at 1 week after more talks and review