Offender's Name: Foxka

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Discord ID: Foxka#5207

Offender's Rank: Donor +

What They Did: Kicked me, without warning or reason

When They Did It: 1:22 PM EDT

Potential Witnesses: Anyone that reads the audit logs

Proof: Ban Reason

Other: I am confused as to why I was kicked for “being a retard”, I understand that I may have posted something that upset others, however there was no warning to warrant this reaction. First, Foxka is not a staff member, and is acting on a decision that is not within his authority to make. Secondly, deleting the messages with a verbal warning would have been more than sufficient. Third, there is no rule clearly stating that what I did was wrong here. And finally, the ban reason itself might be offensive, and is hypocritical in regards to any offensive statements I may have made.

Given that Foxka is not a staff member, I think something needs to be said here. It is not clear why they did this and they did not explain what I did wrong. I think that it should be considered why Foxka has the power to kick, but is not a staff member. And that next time, this situation should be handled by a staff member. I hope that this report is handled maturely and that situations like this can be better handled in the future.

Thanks - Ted
@Foxka ?
merry christmas xbox
uh oh
I agree dispose of foxka now
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 14b98c85f9.png]

Also you made a poll to decide "which is more offensive: Figgot or Figget", But of course you deleted it after you were kicked and rejoined.

To quote Helen
[Image: 86881082a1.png]

If no staff member is present to handle something it's well within a donor's jurisdiction to kick someone, just like if you were breaking the rules on any gmod server it applies to the discord too.

Now quit being dumb lol
(09-22-2018, 09:43 PM)Foxka Wrote: -snip-

So you kicked him because he called me a figget? That seems like an overreaction, especially since I was not upset by it.
(09-22-2018, 09:45 PM)nopleez Wrote:

So you kicked him because he called me a figget? That seems like an overreaction, especially since I was not upset by it.
I kicked him because he kept trying to stir the pot after Matt had told you guys to stop with the ph stuff. Since he deleted the messages i can't show proof of it but i'm sure it will show up in the audit log in some way or another.

First off all, thank you for taking your time to respond. 

To begin with your first point of me stating "@nopleez shut up you figget". I cannot deny, this is something I said, and I do realize in hindsight it was the wrong thing to say. For a minute I would like to bring to the attention prior punishment for using the word "Odd Fellow" in the discord, to attain a punishment baseline off of the precedence. Here is an album of others on the several occasions including upper staff members calling other community members "Odd Fellow['s]". This includes a time where you where a party in the conversation, and did nothing. This leads me to wonder, why was I selectively punished for this? Why do the rules apply to certain people and not others?

Now onto Helen, at the time Helen posted that message, this had been the conversation. This ties back to my previous point, why was nobody else involved that said the exact same thing reprimanded? I understand that Nopleez was punished, but not for the instance picture, but only for his harassment of PropHunt members and shit posting about which was the night prior to this event. This is stated crystal clear in @matt_st3 (Strongrule) mute reason given to Nopleez shown here. In no way in that message was I warned, like you claimed in your second post on this thread. Matt's post was after I had already linked the poll, meaning that Matt, your superior, had already read the conversation in question, and took no action meaning he did not feel it warranted any punishment, and if you look at the precedence this has long been the case. 

Now, in your post you claimed that I deleted my links to the poll that I had made, after I had been kicked then rejoined. This is entirely false and a lie. According to the audit logs, which a staff members has provided me with. Shown here. The rules of the discord (link), have nothing to outlawing my making of the polls which are the only messages that got deleted.

You are correct as to saying that a donor(+) can enforce the rules when staff is absent, but why are you selectively enforcing the rules on me after, and admin had already decided not to pursue no punishment?  

Thanks - Ted

(Let me know if any of these links are broken, I will get those fixed if needed)
Ted my man, that is a well researched and very well formulated response there. Im impressed. By the way there are a few duplicate images in the first link you sent.

This does brings up the point of hypocricy and several failiures of upkeeping the rules there, I've NEVER recieved a reprimand for saying *Discriminatory word for a homosexual induvidual* hell I only began occasionally saying it after seeing people like Noclip say it and recieve 0 backlash. And I am adamant that i'm far from the only one that vieuws its okay to say due to the simple reasoning that… other are saying it and nothing happens. If people were to get kicked for it now first bloody ban yourselves for failiure to uphold the rules of the Discord and failiure to keep your staff in check from breaking them in the first place.

And before you're all going off saying "Beut de Ted man, we sey de wurd fur jeukes 2 or fwiends, jes?" Y'know how difficult it is differentiating friendly banter to actual bigotry? Not to mention the first llink shows Ted actually going out of his way of censoring it, only for it to be stated in its full glory by a Regular showcasing already that the word is fine to say.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I would like to make note that if Ted was also handled that way, then Nopleez should've felt the same punishment due to it being "egged on" by the both of them. Why Ted was booted and not nopleez? I don't know. Matt muted nopleez and handled the situation pretty well I thought and therefore no other punishment should've been dealt out.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]