Franks unban
This is not as much of a unban request as it is an explanation and details of an agreement between me and dink.

I am not a fan of having to bring my private business into the open but I feel like I am being forced to.

Frank was re-banned after i received the go ahead from dink to unban him  so this video pertains to this.

(Also done worry about the server I have no intentions of doing anything bad  I am above that   if our agreement cant be worked out we will negotiate something that's fair and we can all agree with) I don't want to stir the pot or harm any friendships here.

Here's to a solution that hopefully we all can live with!

If Dink says he would be fine with Frank being unbanned, that should be the final word. He should be allowed to unban Frank and not have Admins immediately throwing red flags and rebanning him.
Dink is the owner, and what he says goes. So in my opinion, let him come back, its been a YEAR.... how long are you gonna hold a grudge for....
Just adding my 2 cents to the conversation
I don't see why rippe and the admins would have a problem with unbanning Frank. As one of the targets of Franks outburst, I see no reason to keep him banned. As long has he's changed and doesn't have more outbursts I find it stupid to not unban him.

Also, Dink is the Owner. Not Rippe. Not the Admins. Dink has all the final decisions, not you guys. (ily Drew)

Also, I'd like to thank you for all your work with SQL, as someone who uses SQL in web development I understand the one commitment you have made to setting up, and maintaining the databases.
(05-14-2017, 10:24 PM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote: I don't see why rippe and the admins would have a problem with unbanning Frank.
Also, Dink is the Owner. Not Rippe. Not the Admins. Dink has all the final decisions, not you guys.

Go fuck yourself.
(05-14-2017, 10:24 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: I don't see why rippe and the admins would have a problem with unbanning Frank. As one of the targets of Franks outburst, I see no reason to keep him banned. As long has he's changed and doesn't have more outbursts I find it stupid to not unban him.

Also, Dink is the Owner. Not Rippe. Not the Admins. Dink has all the final decisions, not you guys. (ily Drew)

Also, I'd like to thank you for all your work with SQL, as someone who uses SQL in web development I understand the one commitment you have made to setting up, and maintaining the databases.

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: SigTest_zps6ha5yj6k.png]
(05-14-2017, 10:26 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 10:24 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: I don't see why rippe and the admins would have a problem with unbanning Frank.
Also, Dink is the Owner. Not Rippe. Not the Admins. Dink has all the final decisions, not you guys.

Go fuck yourself.

Will do! How do you recommend I proceed in fucking myself?

It was stated in the video that Rippe went to talk to the admins which infers that he disagrees with the unban.  I stated my opinion that I have no clue what you or the admins wouldn't have an issue with unbanning him. My bad mu opinion is different than yours.
Hi
former admin2
(05-14-2017, 10:29 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 10:26 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 10:24 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: I don't see why rippe and the admins would have a problem with unbanning Frank.

Go fuck yourself.

Will do! How do you recommend I proceed in fucking myself?

It was stated in the video that Rippe went to talk to the admins which infers that he disagrees with the unban.  I stated my opinion that I have no clue what you or the admins wouldn't have an issue with unbanning him. My bad mu opinion is different than yours.

It's not that your opinion is different, it's that it's wrong.  Heart
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Lets keep the thread focused.

I spoke with dink and for the time being we will continue to try to find a way to make some kind of repayment because of the complaints made by the admins. I really want some restitution for frank because I believe he was wronged and dink agrees that frank was wronged and i will continue to push for it.

Until some kind of restitution is made I will feel very uncomfortable working here.
I can revisit the idea of the unban again after some more thought has been put in perhaps others here can make an alternative idea of how to fix the issue.
If Dink is the one that does the Unban then fuck the Admins, what Dink says goes.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^