Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#FreeDaddu
Steam Name: /daddu

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:55548311

Who banned you: Starky

Reason for ban: Durring the moment of the ban it was for unstuck spam, after I went to forums changed it to constant trolling

Reason for Mods to unban you: The ban itself was sus from the begining and when I went to the forums all my "friends" seem to change their minds. After some time I've decided to reapply seeing how things and people can change and mature. I am more or less praying that we've grown up somewhat

(Optional) Extra details: 
I don't necessarily know about this one and most of the former PH staff you speak of are gone. I noticed this was not your first unban request for the PH server, and even on your first one you were still taking shots and "joking" with them in ways that upset them. The ban did not appear sus at all, but was a build up over time over your continued lawlessness and disrespect to the server and the staff.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...fe-s-unban

With that in mind, in your current request you do not give reasons on why you have changed and why you should be unbanned but on why others should have changed and unban you. Not a, I will no longer disrespect staff or break the server rules, but a on how other people have changed for you. Then on the other side it has been a year and a half and I do not know if there are any remaining to condemn you.

To me, you have not appeared to have matured, and people's "friends" just don't turn on them without a good reason. Then, the sheer fact that you were disrespecting or "joking" with all the staff in your last ban request is less than desired. You will not benefit the server in any regard if unbanned for what I have seen and therefore is a downvote from me.

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
After reading over the previous unban request I completely agree with what fish said, overall most people who commented on your old appeal have all left so none of them are around to give any first person accounts of any incidents you may have caused. The main parts that concern me are that you seem to blame the staff for your ban while staff at the time claimed that you broke a lot of the server rules on purpose which shows immaturity as well as the possibility of you receiving a ban at any time for toxicity. They also say that you would often flame or insult staff for doing their jobs which with our rules today would have you banned after the first three times.

Usually I am open to giving those that have been banned for a long period of time benefit of the doubt and agree with the unban requests however your behavior in writing this seemed to be more focused on saying you should be unbanned for not being given a valid reason when starky clearly states in your previous unban request that you have had multiple offenses for trolling/harassing staff/players that he overall saw you as a toxic player that does not have a mindset that will allow you to change.

You also left out your previous unban request as UltraFish stated, that shows a lack of reading the unban request formats.

Again I completely agree with fish on your attitude, most people when they request an unban they say they are sorry and offer details as to how they have changed, you did none of that, your basically saying you have not made an attempt to change.

to me this is a strong -1
Your unban has been Denied. You may reapply on 8/11/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]